Chapter 26: Doctor Doctor, What Should We Do Now? Help Me Help Me.

This has been the journey so far...

Two of our Avenger Heroes have fallen by the virus, time was running low and the Grim Reaper must form a plan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Two of our Avenger Heroes have fallen by the virus, time was running low and the Grim Reaper must form a plan... Unfortunately... An unexpected trouble... Began.

Crow Father.

Alex: Sorry to keep you waiting, (y/n).

(y/n): It's alright, as long as we get rid of this Zombie Virus and hunt down the Fantastic Four. Having Zombies is alright but Zombies with Super Powers and Intelligence is a lot worse.

Inside a Lab, you, Alex and the rest followed what's left of the Avengers as Alex looks at you and spoke while you were sitting on a table.

Alex: I understand that this isn't something to ignore, Zombies traveling through dimensions is a nightmare. That's why I'm staying with Bruce here.

(y/n): Hmm? What for?

You turn your head to see Alex wearing a lab coat, it sort of odd seeing him without his jacket... Alex adjusts the coat before replying.

Alex: Bruce and I are going to try and make a cure to fix Thor and Black Widow. And if we do find a cure, we're taking it with us.

You hummed and nodded until Summer's voice called.

Summer: Uh... (y/n)?

(y/n): What is it, Rose?

Summer: It seems like the Virus got outside.

Everyone began to panic when Summer said this, you and Rogerts, known as Captain America, turn to see a large computer monitor... Surveillance caught footage of a human slowly turning into a Zombie.

Tony: Wait how the hell did you get online without the password?

Bruce: Now's not the time, how did the virus get out?

Tony: There's no way something got out from here, Stark Tower is modified with the best security system.

Ashido: You know I was about to suggest we get All Might to help... Buuut knowing that you can get the Creepy Zombie Coodies from touching them is a terrible idea.

(y/n): Ugh... I don't want to think about Zombie All Might... Oh and uh, Tony?

Tony: Yea?

(y/n): You said you have an impressive Glass Chamber that can stop Thor, right?

Tony: Came to complement my amazing tech?

(y/n): Nnnoooo... I just want to say that I'm now disappointed because Thor's out of the Chamber and Black Widow is taking a nap.

Bruce: WHAT?!

Everyone looked at one of the monitors and saw Thor's Glass Chamber is destroyed and Natasha was out-cold on the floor in her chamber.

Rogers: Oh no! Where did he go?!

Then, you suddenly hear the door was suddenly forced open. You turned your head and spotted Thor standing there in the doorway.

(y/n): Oh look it's Thor.

...

...

...

(y/n): OH SH*T IT'S THOR!!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) sleeping on top of Stark Tower as Janet sits right beside him with a hand on his head.]

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Rhodey: Tony! Are you alright?!

Tony: No need to yell.

Rhodey: Sorry... What's the update?

Tony: Update? Well... First we made a ton of new friends uh, currently fighting along side one of them... Uh... We're both fighting Thor... Who's gone full Zombie.

Rhodey: WHAT?!?

Inside Stark Tower, you and Tony Stark, who is in his Iron Man suit, are fighting Zombified Thor... The two of you were using ranged weapons to slow him down, Tony using his suit's energy pulse and you were using black explosive orbs while shooting a gun.

 The two of you were using ranged weapons to slow him down, Tony using his suit's energy pulse and you were using black explosive orbs while shooting a gun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tony: Uh... Oh, Widow's infected too and she's unconscious, Bruce is making a cure, Rogers guarding him in case Nat gets hungry aaand the virus is spreading outside. No touching cause you will get infected by physical contact.

Thor tried to pounce on you and Tony, but you two made space after avoiding him and perfectly sync the your next attack, Tony's suit had small opened hatches with tiny missiles while your flesh and bones popped open as explosive bone needles were seen... Both needles and missiles were shot at Thor, creating a massive explosion as silence fills the air afterwards.

Tony: So yea, there's your update.

(y/n): WOULD YOU PUT THE CALL ON HOLD?!

Then, Clint, Aka Hawkeye joined in the fight and shouted.

Clint: He's not stopping!

You and Tony turned to see Thor was going for Tony... But you immediately got in the way and clashed hands and forehead with the god of thunder.

(y/n): Oh now I remember you! I killed the difference version of you with Ultron! You were a worthy opponent~

As you and Thor continued to push one another... A beam of laser suddenly hits Thor into the wall, finally unconscious as you, Tony and Clint looked over to see Summer with her White Crescent Rose... However she wasn't the one who saved you, behind her was a woman in a lab coat, wielding a alien tech weapon as Summer frowns.

Summer: Awww I was about to save him...

The woman in the lab coat then spoke...

???: Lady and Gentlemen...

And then everything fades to black...

???: Follow me if you want to live.

And finally, the title "Marvel Zombie" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.

Is it possible... To change? [Alex Mercer and male reader story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें