Chapter 12: A new Home for the survivors.

This has been our story so far.

Ten years has past... And we managed to build a small village for the people we managed to escort... And helping this people makes me... Wanna smile. However (y/n) and wasp seem to becoming great friends as well... Heh I can't judge him,  he didn't judge me so might as well respect his choice, although I'm a little worried where this may go... Or maybe thats just me.

-Alex Mercer.

New wakanda! The only place where the remaining survivors can call home after losing their own, Alex Mercer was at a market passing soon as he was company with Forge who was aging, of course only you, Alex and wasp dont age since your not humans and wasp and Alex isn't human anymore.

Forge: Look at all the people you saved, I'm sure they're grateful for what you and (y/n) had done.

Alex: I aprectaite the compliment Forge, we never figured out what's causing the souls to disappeared, I guess the chancellor just was a bit too worried.

Forge: Well, at least you did alot of good for this world Alex, and I thank you for it.

Alex: No need to thank me, I'm just happy to help, that reminds me, where's (y/n)v

Forge: He's at his new lab making a new body for wasp.

Alex: Huh, thats new of him, I never thought he'd make a new one for wasp.

Meanwhile inside the New Wakanda palace, you were in your lab, alone as you were making a better body for Wasp as you were drinking coffee.

(y/n): *sip* mmm ah man, home made coffee is better then I thought... Hmm.

You were working on the inside of the body as you were from the back as you connect wires to chips and other science stuff.

(y/n): Hmmm... This goes here... And here goes-

You then felt a hand on your shoulder...

???: Hey (y-

(y/n): AAAAAAAHHH... Want to swing on the chandeliiiiiiier.

You turned around to see wasp with a surprised expression as you smiled and waved.

(y/n): Oh hehe hey Wasp.

Wasp: Uh hey (y/n), why are you here all alone?

(y/n): Oh, I'm just making a new better body for you Wasp.

Wasp looked over your shoulder as she sees the robotic body that you are currently making.

Wasp: Uh, may I ask... Why?

(y/n): Well...

You simply tapped gently on the glass that her head was inside then spoke.

(y/n): Dont want to look like a fish in a bowl now do you?

Wasp: No but I'm fine with what I have, I just wanted a body to move around on my own.

(y/n): Well to bad, your getting a new one.

You turned around and continue to work on the body as wasp tries to speak.

Wasp: But I... Thats not... *Sigh*

[Timeskip with Freaky brushing Wasp's Hair from behind as (y/n) was drinking his coffee as he had tired eyes.]

(y/n): You wanted to see me Panther?

You were in Black panther's throne as you see Panther looked towards you as he smiled, he also appears to slowly have gray hair cause his is aging.

Black panther: Ah (y/n)! Glad you are here friend. I have a gift for you from the people of New Wakanda.

(y/n): Oh uh... This is unexpected, what is it?

Black panther walked towards a box that was placed next to his seat as he picked it up and walked toward you as he hands it to you.

Black panther: Here you go friend.

You kindly accepted it as you opened the box as your eyes widen.

(y/n): Whoa...

Black panther: Wear it with pride my friend.

Meanwhile Alex just happened to walked through the door as he spoke.

Alex: Alright Panther, It seems like nothing is out of the ordinary... Huh?

Alex looked at you wearing this beautiful item.

Alex: Nice cape (y/n).

(y/n): Hehe thanks, I actually like it.

Black panther: I'm glad to hear, my friend, now you may return to your lab if you like, I wanted to speak with Alex for a moment.

You nodded as you walked towards the door as you patted Alex on the shoulder and left out of the room.

???: Looking pretty good (y/n).

You looked to the side to see wasp again as she was leaning on the wall.

(y/n): Hey Wasp, did you need something?

Wasp hummed as she gets off the wall as she placed both her hands behind her.

Wasp: I was wondering, if you wanted to go for a walk, get out of the lab, thats Reynold thing anyways.

(y/n): Well... I guess I can get out of the lab for a bit, alright? Lead the way.

Wasp smiled as she leads the way and you walked to her side as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.