Chapter 16: Blast from the past.

This has been the journey so far...

Back in time, the Reaper remains under the shadows, building armies of the evolves

Back in time, the Reaper remains under the shadows, building armies of the evolves... But one scientist has caught an interest for the Reaper.

-Crow Father.

Somewhere in the green zone, inside an outpost, a group of Evolves are inside as shelter until they are given order. Two individuals were talking to each other as one asked.

Evolve: So, what did (y/n) wanted?

Super Evolve: Oh I don't know... Maybe an... UPGRADE!!!

The now super Evolve said as he showed off his new weapon form as the other is in shock.

Evolve: What the f*ck?!

Super Evolve: Hell yea! (y/n) said I could have more then one ability. This sh*t is the best!

Evolve: You lucky son of a-

(y/n): WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GOT ROLAND?!?

You suddenly appeared as you pushed the two out of the way as you held a blackwatch phone, talking to one of your spies as she told you that Heller got Roland.

Spy Evolve: It's like I said sir, Heller tracked down Roland... He's dead sir... Dr. Archer could be next.

(y/n): Well go find her and take her to safety, forget what Alex said about that project, we need her alive!

You shouted as you crushed the phone in your hand as you looked behind you and pointed towards the two Evolves.

(y/n): You two! Come with me, we're going to put that bastard out of it's misery!

Evolve: Alright, finally! Lets kick this c*ck sucker's ass!

Super Evolve: Can't wait to show off my new toy! Where are we off to?

(y/n): Where going to take Dr. Archer's place and wait for Heller, prove Alex he chose the wrong person to work for us.

You explained as you opened the door leading outside as a helicopter was ready for take off as one of the Evolves asked.

Evolve: Uh shouldn't we just run our way there?

(y/n): No, that'll cause too much attention. We'll fly our way towards the facility and wait for that useless bastard.

You then got on the helicopter as the two Evolves did as well as one of them shouted at to pilot.

Evolve: Get us to Dr. Archer's location.

Pilot: Roger that.

As the helicopter ascended into the air and started fly towards the facility Dr. archer is in, the Super Evolve asked.

Super Evolve: What about the normies over there?

You looked at the Super Evolve as you summoned a weapon in hand as you answered.

(y/n): Well... You could kill them or turn them to a Evolve, doesn't matter to me.

[Timeskip with (y/n) arm wrestling with a Evolve... Only to easily win as another takes the Evolve's place... Only for (y/n) to  win again.]

Dr. Archer: Hey! Where are you taking me??

(y/n): We're taking you somewhere safe, Heller will be here in minute now.

Dr. Archer: What?!

At the facility where Dr. Archer is in, you were holding her wrist as you dragged her towards the helicopter as the two Evolves are killing and infecting every blackwatch soldiers and scientist.

Dr. Archer: But if I don't finish the subject, Mercer will have my head!

(y/n): Then he's going to have to get through me, you can finish the subject at my base. This whole plan must not be rushed.

You said as you made towards the helicopter as Dr. Archer got on, but before you could turn and head towards the facility, Dr. Archer grabbed you by the back of your collar as she spun you around as her face was close to yours.

Dr. Archer: Then lets do it here.

(y/n): What? Dr. Archer this is no time for games.

Dr. Archer: Heller isn't even here yet, just a quick one!

(y/n): Damn it Doctor we don't have time for this!

Suddenly an explosion was heard as you turned around and see smoke ahead as you turned towards Dr. Archer and spoke.

(y/n): Get in the helicopter. Now!

Dr. Archer didn't argue as she got in as the helicopter ascended into the air.

Dr. Archer: We'll continue this when you get back.

Then the helicopter flew away as you turned around and started walking towards the facility as you reached towards you back and grabbed your saw staff.

(y/n): I hope not.

Then, everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.