Chapter 15: Locked and hungry.

This has been the journey so far...

Both and Wasp and the Panther has lost to the hunger, they're locked behind steel door and hopefully they return to their normal selves

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Alright... It's been a week so let's go check if they're ok.

Alex: Why do I get the feeling your going to open the vault...

(y/n): Relax, I'm not going to. Just going to see if they're back to normal.

You and Alex made your way towards the vault, where T'Challa and Janet are held in so that the hunger fades away since Janet bit T'Challa so he doesn't die and T'Challa's now a Zombie and both now want to eat everything. But thankfully you made a vault in the first place.

Alex: Question.

(y/n): What?

Alex: Why did you have a vault in the first place?

(y/n): Oh, I made vault so I can keep my food safe from everyone.

Alex: Really?

You scratch the back of your head as you smile.

(y/n): Uh... Yep!

Alex: *Sigh* I don't remember you being like this at all in New York.

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked at Alex as he explains while the both of you kept walking.

Alex: You were more serious back then, never asked questions. And you were by my side most of the time.

(y/n): Your not going emotional now are you?

Alex: Huh? No, I'm not.

You simply blinked your eyes as you both are now standing in front of the vault, it was quiet at first but as you got close to the locked vault, you placed your hand on the vault and spoke.

(y/n): Janet? T'Challa? Are you two o-

Janet: DO NOT OPEN THE VAULT!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE VAULT!!!

You took a step back as you raised both hands as you looked at Mercer, then back at the vault.

Alex: Huh... Guess they're not ok yet.

(y/n): But... It's been a week!

T'Challa: Actually...

You and Alex looked towards the Vault as T'Challa continues from the other side.

T'Challa: We're fine, Janet's just worried.

(y/n): Oh... Then it's safe to open the vault?

T'Challa: I'd say give us one more day, Let Janet clear her head.

Janet: I swear to god if you open this vault I'll break your arms, (y/n)!

You remained silent just from hearing Janet screaming at you as you turned around and placed you hand on Alex's shoulder.

(y/n): Let's do a scouting mission?

Alex just chuckles at this as he looks towards the vault.

Alex: We'll be back tomorrow you two, don't try anything funny.

Janet: Oh Haha! Just make sure (y/n) doesn't get near the f*cking-

T'Challa: Janet! Language my friend.

Alex shook his head as he turns around and started walking as your already ahead of him as Alex puts his hands in his pockets.

[Timeskip with (y/n) introducing his entire harem family as Alex is in shock as he meets the daughters.]

[Flashback: New York's Zero.]

(y/n): Sergeant James Heller... Ex military... Now holder of the backlight virus.

James: Who the f*ck are you?

New York Zero... Where you and your closest friend Alex can play gods... Right now your in the yellow zone, in a dark alley way as you sent a message to the one named James Heller as he turned around and spotted you.

James: One of Alex's friends?

(y/n): Correct sir... He sent me to... Check on you, see if your doing alright, possibly assist you of you need any.

James: Hmm...

James shapeshift his arms into claws as he asked.

James: Now I do have a few questions and I want you to answer cause I know you mother f*ckers are hiding something.

You simply shook your head and spoke.

(y/n): We're not hiding anything Heller, I know you lost your wife and daughter... In fact we all lost someone special to us... Brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, kids... That's why we're building an army, take out blackwatch...

You then raised your hand and clenched it into a fist as you finished.

(y/n): And have our revenge for the people they killed and turned into... Those THINGS!

James nodded, simply buying this as he asked.

James: And the virus? That sh*t goes too right?

You looked at Heller and gave him a smile... A smile of hope as you spoke.

(y/n): We'll do our best to find a cure for that sir, you can count on us.

James didn't smile or say a word as he turned around and left... Your face turns to hate and anger as two Evolves appeared from the shadows.

Evolve: Should we go after him?

(y/n): No... Make sure he doesn't get curious on our work... If he does. Bring. Me. His. Head.

The Evolves nodded as they started to follow Heller as you turned around and walked back towards one of that labs you and a group of Evolves captured.

(y/n): This human better be of used to us Mercer... I think baldy here already knows.

And so, you disappeared into the shadows as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.