Chapter 3: A realm where souls are trapped?

This has been our story so far.

Me and (y/n) were heading towards the king's chancellor, something about a world where all of civilization was wiped out

Me and (y/n) were heading towards the king's chancellor, something about a world where all of civilization was wiped out... But not a single soul reach to the resurrection zone or the kingdom of the dead...

- Alex (sexy) Mercer.

Alex: (y/n)?

(y/n): Whats up?

Alex: Do you have any idea whats going on?

(y/n): No... But I'm sure it's a small problem... Nothing to worry about.

You and Alex were walking towards the king's palace... Believe it or not, its a floating castle of some sort as you and Alex were inside a huge temple, where the king's palace is located at the very top.

Alex: Have you seen anything like this before?

You turned towards Alex as you spoke.

(y/n): Nope, this is new to me, never heard a empty world where not a single soul arrives... Kind of odd to be honest.

You and Alex now stand in front of a huge iron door as you looked towards Alex.

(y/n): Ok, when this doors open, do not panic.

Alex: why?

(y/n): Meh, just letting you know.

You placed both your hands on the door as you opened it, and you and Alex were presented by two of your favorite pets.

Alex: What... The... F*ck are those?

You walked up to on of them as it lowers it's head as you pat it's chin.

(y/n): These, are dead serpents, very rare to find in the kingdom of the dead, way out in the wasteland... Who's a good girl huh? You both are!

The other one lowers it's head as you patted it's chin as you pulled away and pulled out two dismembered human body parts.

(y/n): Here, have some you beauties!

You tossed the human parts into the air as the two serpents took one bite as you can hear them chew on the flesh and bone.