Chapter 19: The truth behind their arrival!

This has been the journey so far...

The Soul Consumer has discovered a dark truth of the undead d's arrival! To feast upon many realms of the living

The Soul Consumer has discovered a dark truth of the undead d's arrival! To feast upon many realms of the living... What will our heroes do now?

-Crow Father.

Alex: A device capable of traveling through dimensions?

Spiderman: Yes, Giant man and the others came here for just that.

(y/n): No no no no...

Everyone including Spiderman who's real name is Peter Parker and Luke Cage, are inside the your lab as Peter and Luke Cage explains about a existing device that can take you to different dimensions as you sat on a chair as you placed your hand on your forehead.

Alex: That's bad news for us... (y/n)?

Alex turns to you as he sees you freaking out a bit as you spoke.

(y/n): If something like that is possible, sh*t! Just image where these bastard would end up in!

You then looked up with shocked expression as you listed names.

(y/n): Summer... Ashido... Agnes... The girls...

Then fear kicks in as you looked at Alex and spoke.

(y/n): Priscilla.

You then looked right at Peter as you pulled out a pistol and aimed at Peter as you shouted. Causing some panic.

(y/n): Where the hell is the device?!

Peter: Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Luke: Watch where your pointing that thing!

Alex then rushes to your side as he tries to calm you.

Alex: (y/n)! Put the gun down! Who knows if that's a possibility, so let's all just calm.

Peter: I would be very happy if you didn't put that gun on my head.

Peter added as you were actually very close to Peter with the gun touching his head as you withdraw the gun and took a deep breath as you spoke.

(y/n): Just tell me where this device is... or your brain is going on the walls.

Peter: It's at the Baxter Building. You do know where that is right?

(y/n): DIRECTIONS!!!

Peter: E-Even if I do tell you, Gaint man and the others could alrighty be there. Even if you do get that device, how are you going to find the fantastic four?

You were confused by this as you asked.

(y/n): Who?

Peter: You know... The Fantastic Four? They made the device and are gone now.

Alex: Oh that's not good.

???: Well I have good new for you Dr.
(L/n).

You and Alex turned around to see old Forge walking inside your lab as he spoke.

Forge: I have something to show you. Follow me.

[Timeskip with Alex and (y/n) trying to make a new "BlackLight" virus based experiment. And it was an success!]

[New York Zero... 10:34Pm... Red zone]

(y/n): uuuughh... One of the doctors we've been looking for has been killed by- you guessed it... Heller.

Alex: Damn it!

Inside one of the Military bases, a group of Evolves are hiding, training and doing whatever they're doing while you were in your office talking to Alex through the phone as you gave him the bad news.

Alex: We needed Doctor-

(y/n): I know we needed that doctor but if you were to... Oh I don't know, send a group of evolves to stand around the place where the doctor is and make it look suspicious?

Alex just sighed as he hangs up on you as you rolled your eyes and gently tossed the phone on the table as you lean back on your chair as the super evolve who surprising survived the fight against Heller, approached a empty capsule and asked.

Super Evolve: I'm guessing the boss isn't too happy about the news with Doctor Norway?

You pinched the bridge of your nose as you kindly answered the Super Evolve's question.

(y/n): Doctor Norway was an interesting doctor... But when you think about it... She's just another doctor that's useless to us right now... Ugh...

You then turn towards the Super Evolve as you see that he's wearing that recruit blackwatch uniform along with the mask as you asked.

(y/n): Why do you hide your face?

The Super Evolve was just about to grab the empty capsule but stopped when you asked the question and turned to you.

Super Evolve: Uh... Reasons sir.

You hummed and nodded as you took a moment to think as you hot up and removed your lab coat and simply drop it on the floor and started walking towards the exit of the lab as the Super Evolve asked.

Super Evolve: Uh where are you going sir?

(y/n): There's a bar not too far from here has a one hundred percent discount of drinks.

Super Evolve: But there's not a single human being in the red zone. Why would there be a discount at this moment?

You looked at the Super Evolve as you gave him a "Really" look as he then realizes.

Super Evolve: O-oh... Right... There's no one at the bar to charge us... Right uh... En-enjoy sir.

You rolled your eyes as you reach the exit door as everything fades to black as the title "Prototype" appeared the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.