Chapter 8: A flying surf board man? Weird...

This has been our story so far.

After we lost magneto to those things we decided to leave again

After we lost magneto to those things we decided to leave again... However we found someone... Or something.

Alex (Property of Freaky) Mercer.

(y/n): Son of a B*TCH!!!

You shouted as you punched a hole in a wall as you and Alex are inside a abandon mall after losing Magneto to the zombies.

Alex: *Sigh* there was nothing we can do, we were out numbered.

(y/n): And I didn't see that green freak coming! Grrrrr...

Alex walked up and placed a hand on your shoulder and spoke.

Alex: Well right now we need to think, we couldn't find anything about the souls disappearing... So we might as well find a cure to kill them or maybe fix them.

(y/n): right... Well we just need a place where no one can interfere us and we can make our own home made lab, you used to be a scientist right?

Alex nodded as he spoke.

Alex: Yea, so where do you think it's best for a lab?

(y/n): Hmm... What about your sister's place? We both know where it is and we both know she doesn't exist in this realm.

Alex: I guess that could work... However.

Alex then looked around to see most of the shops in the mall are open, he then turned to you and smiled.

Alex: Maybe wanna go shopping? I'm sure you'll like some new clothes in case you wanna change.

You looked down at your clothes as you smiled.

(y/n): Eh why not.

You and Alex then decided to go through every store in the mall... But sadly... Nothing after a while of searching as you and Alex were on the roof.

Alex: Who the hell steals clothes in a apocalypse?

(y/n): Hey man, you gotta look nice while in the apocalypse.

Alex: Right... Right... Huh?

(y/n): What? Finally decided to change your clothes as well?

Alex: No... What the heck is that?

Alex then pointed to a direction as you see a silver man on a fly silver surf board... Your then raised a brow as you asked.

(y/n): Huh... A not her weird zombie with super powers?

Alex: Hmm no... I don't sense any infection on him.

(y/n): How the hell can you te- oh right youbhave those visions... Lets go follow it and see where it's heading.

Alex nodded as you two followed the flying surf board... Thing... Man... Spoon face.

[timeskip with Freaky playing his/her Game Cube as Alex and (y/n) try to take the controller away from her/him... Only to get their hands cut off as they panic.]

You and Alex managed to follow the spoon face to time square as your both on the roofs, while you both were up there, you found even more zombies as they too are looking up at the spoon face.

Spoon face: The mighty galactus has been summoned to consume this world, you should be honored to-

(y/n): *whisper* the f*cks a "galactus"?

Alex: I have no clue... But I have a bad feeling a huge fight is going to happen.

Meanwhile Zombie iron man and the others were ready to pounce on spoon face and eat him.

Colonel America: Any idea whats he's talking about?

Iron man: No clue...

Iron man: GET HIM!!!

(y/n): Ah man... Should we help spoon face?

Alex: No... Lets wait till one of the zombies get killed and you can sneak In and get your sample.

(y/n): Oooh, i like that.

And so you and Alex wait as the fight be as about to start as everything fades to black as the title "prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as the sound of the zombie was heard.