Chapter 10: Findiing a cure... And also messing around.

This has been our story so far.

Two days has past as me and (y/n) are now in a space station with black panther and Magneto's crew, it felt nice helping black panther have his limbs back

Two days has past as me and (y/n) are now in a space station with black panther and Magneto's crew, it felt nice helping black panther have his limbs back... However (y/n) was making a cure... But he wasn't taking it seriously.

-Alex Mercer.

Alex: Alright Panther, that should do the trick.

Black panther: Thank you friend, i appreciate the help.

Alex and a man by the name Forge helped Black panther replacing his lost arm and leg with robotic ones as Alex just finished calibrating the arm.

Alex: Of course, Its the best I could do.

Forge: Well i must say you have a few tricks up your sleeves when it comes to this things, are you a scientist?

Alex nodded as he answered.

Alex: I was, thats what caused me to have Black light virus in me.

Black Panther: what about your friend? Is he good at science as well?

Alex: Huh? Oh you mean (y/n)? Yea, he knows more things than I do, so if you ever need help with anything you can ask him if I'm not available... Speaking of him, where is he?

Forge: In Reynold's lab, making that cure that he promised while Reynold builds a body for Ms wasp. It was recommended from (y/n).

Alex was confused by this as he spoke.

Alex: Why would he want a body for wasp?

???: (Y/N)!!!!!!!!

Alex slightly flinched as he looked towards the door to see you running through the halls of the station as a robot with no head was chasing you while Reynold was trying to catch up to the robots to disable it.

Reynolds: YOU ACTIVATED THE AGGRESSIVE MODE!

(y/n): IT WAS SPELLED AGILITY YOU DUMB BOOB!

Wasp: Ugh...

Forge turned to see Reynold's service robot as it holds wasp's head in it's robotic arms.

Black Panther: How are you holding up Janet?

Wasp: Hungry... And that stupid robot is chasing my snack around... Can any of you guys spare me a finger or two to eat?

Everyone: No.

Wasp: Ugh... Son of a-

(y/n): I'm back!

Everyone turn towards the door to see you holding the headless robot's arm as you walked in.

(y/n): We managed to make a body... We just need to do some adjustments as you could already tell.

Alex: Yea... And maybe some more seriousness dont you think?

(y/n): Hey I'm just having some fun, your the one who needs to smile and some excitement in your life... Oh theres wasp!

You placed the arm on a table near by as you grabbed Wasp's head and smiled.

(y/n): How are you doing Ms wasp?

Wasp: hungry, may you please feed me?

You nodded as you placed a finger in her mouth as she begins to eat it as Alex shook his head as Forge and Black panther were... Uncomfortable.

Alex: Ugh... Did you at least got a sample from her?

(y/n): Yea I did, just gonna take some time to finish it... Probably some years... But it will be worth it I'm sure.

Forge: As long as it cures the infections than take all the time you need friend.

(y/n): Thank you, now If you'll excuse me, I need to make a micro chip for wasp's body so she can be able to move her body properly. Good day.

And so you walked out the room with wasp in your arms as Alex and the other two start up a conversation.

[Timeskip with (y/n) balancing wasp's head on top of his as wasp was slightly annoyed by this... And kinda concern that she will hit the ground.]

You were in a lab that they gave to you as you work on the small micro chip as wasp was on the table next to you as you work.

Wasp: Strange, your more quiet and serious when your away from your friend.

(y/n): Huh? Oh... Uh sorry, just trying to make Alex smile... Guess I should just be me.

Wasp: I'm guessing he doesn't smile often?

You stopped work as you placed the tools down as sigh.

(y/n): Well... Me and Alex go way back... We were closer then ever, like brothers... But the things we did... We regret everything we done... You uh... You hungry?

You placed a finger next her mouth as she spoke.

Wasp: Not hungry.

(y/n): Huh... Strange how the body works when your a zombie, oh well, at least I'm done... We just need to make a perfect body for you.

Wasp: I just have a question if you don't mind.

You looked at Wasp as she began to asked.

Wasp: Why are you helping me?

You shrugged as you spoke.

(y/n): Well... Someone once told me "no matter what you are, everyone deserve a chance."

You said as you smiled, causing Wasp to smile as well, although she doesn't have lips but you can still tell if she's smiling or not.

(y/n): Well, I'm going to get some rest, do you want me to bring you back to Reynold?

Wasp: No, leave me here, let him find me, I really don't want to hear him talk a lot.

You chuckled as you spoke.

(y/n): alright then, see you later wasp.

Wasp: See you later.

And so you left the room as wasp stayed on your table as she looks out the window to see earth and space as everything fades to black as the title "prototype" appeared as the title is untouched as there was no sound, just peaceful silence.