Chapter 11: Heading back to earth.

Still can't find a Waifu for Alex... Guess he'll be alone while (y/n)- Senpai gets two... And I'm sure you guys and girls already know who's the first already... I think.
______________________________

This has been our story so far.

Five years has past as me, (y/n) and the rest of the crew have decided to head back down to earth and hope the zombies are gone for good

Five years has past as me, (y/n) and the rest of the crew have decided to head back down to earth and hope the zombies are gone for good... And thankfully... They are.

-Alex Mercer.

Alex: Huh... Nothing. Anything Forge?

Forge: Nothing really... Do you think...?

Alex, Forge, Black Panther and his new wedded wife Lisa who is holding his baby child have returned to earth after Five years as Black panther asked.

Black panther: Lisa, do you think its wise if you and K'Shamba (thats the name of the kid... Read the comic.)stayed inside the ship? At least until Reynold completely scan the globe.

Lisa: T'Challa please, I understand your concerned... But look at this world, there is no life... Or death.

Death: EXCUSE ME?!?!

Lisa: Surely we are alone here.

Black panther: We can't be too sure.

???: no Lisa is right.

Alex, Forge, Black panther and Lisa turned to see you, wasp in her new body and Reynold walking out of the ship.

Wasp: The planet is deserted.

Reynolds: I just finished scanning the planet... And nothing... Its like they... Left.

Alex: Left? As in...

(y/n): Left the planet.

Everyone but you and Reynold were confused as Forge asked.

Forge: How would they be able to do that?

(y/n): Simple, Alex you remember when those zombies ate spoon face and gain his laser power.

Alex: Uh... Yea... Why?

(y/n): Well, I think we all know how they got out of here.

You then pointed ahead as everyone turned and look to see the large skeleton of galactus leaving everyone but you shocked.

Alex: Damn... So that means...

(y/n): They either got the power to fly or teleport.

Alex: Wait teleport? You don't think...

(y/n): No, I doubt they'll be able to cross through realms and dimension and we'd get word from the chancellor... However... I too wonder where they have gone... Hmmm...

You then felt a hand on your back as you turn to see Wasp giving you a smile.

Wasp: Where ever they are at, this should give us enough time to find any survivors in bunkers.

(y/n): I thought this planet was empty like the scan said.

Reynolds: Oh no, it's empty but the scan can't pick up anything inside the bunkers.

(y/n): Well me and Alex can do that, since we both can get around pretty fast.

Alex: I'll search east, you can search west (y/n).

(y/n): Alright, be careful, who knows if those things can be hiding.

Alex nodded as he sprinted off as you felt a tug on your shoulder and see wasp as she spoke.

Wasp: Be careful, and bring those survivors in one peace ok?

(y/n): Sure, I shouldn't have a problem with that my good half robot half zombie head friend.

Wasp: Just get out there already you idiot!

You then ran into full speed towards a direction as Reynold spoke.

Reynolds: Those two are quite fascinating, maybe when we are done i can ask if I can do some research on their DNA

Wasp: Ok doctor, dont get too over your head.

Reynold scratches the back of his head as he nervously laughs.

Reynold: Hehe my apologize Ms Janet. I would never go that far.

Black Panther: well in the meantime we should start building a village for the survivors when they get here.

Everyone: Ok.

And so everyone start to gather supplies and materials to start to build the village... However... Far across the galaxy a planet with living creatures were panicking as a curtain group of flesh eaters can just arrived to their home planet.

 Far across the galaxy a planet with living creatures were panicking as a curtain group of flesh eaters can just arrived to their home planet

Gaint man: alright boys!

Everything fades to black...

Gaint man: It's feeding time!

Then the title "prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.