Chapter 9: The downfall of the silver surfer AKA spoon face.

This has been our story so far.

(y/n) and I decided to wait till the fight ended so we can manage to get a sample from an actual dead zombie to find a cure

(y/n) and I decided to wait till the fight ended so we can manage to get a sample from an actual dead zombie to find a cure... However letting them eat the guy... Was a mistake for both of us.

-Alex Mercer.

You and Alex watch as spoon face was managed to defend himself from the zombies as Iron man was only a torso, Wolverine lost and arm, and some weren't lucky to survive from his laser beams.

Alex: You have to admit, he's doing alot better then us.

(y/n): Eh we been through worst friend, we been through worst... Uh oh...

Suddenly Thor managed to hit Spoon face off his surf board as it destroyed his hammer, spoon face was now on ground level as he continues to defend himself from the horde.

Spiderman: Ah man, I'd be useful if I can use my legs... *sigh* no... I'm taking the broken one off.

Spiderman grabbed his broken leg as he tears it right off as he tossed it aside.

Spiderman: Hey banner, you ok?

However banner was now the hulk now that his hunger has returned.

Hulk: Hulk not ok! Hulk hungry!

Spiderman: Hey buddy, welcome to the club.

The hulk then immediately leaped towards spoon face as he managed to grab him.

Hulk: This belongs to hu-

Hulk was interrupted by spoon face as he lasers his face, causing hulk to let go of him as spoon face got back oh his surf board and attempts to leave as the zombies chases him.

Colonel America: Dont let him get away!

Hulk: No!

Hulk managed to grab him again, and this time he bite off his head clean as the body fell to the ground.

Colonel America: Hulk did it! It's feeding time boys!

The rest of the zombies ran towards the dead body of spoon face, however Giant Man was pushing then aside as he carries Spiderman and Iron man.

Gaint man: Move! These to need it more!

Alex: wow, didn't expect them to be sharing.

(y/n): Huh... Thats interesting... Hmm?

You see Colonel America arguing with one of the zombies as he pointed at him... Causing laser to shoot from his hand and vaporized his head.

(y/n): oh think they have lasers now...

Alex: And flying abilities... I see tin man flying without his lower body... Oh no...

(y/n): What?! Did one of them went super Saiyan?!? A transformer?!? A cliché anime girl with large f*cking boobs?!? Dont tell summer i said that...