Chapter 7: The hunt for the first infected!

Hey guys and girls, again sorry for the late update... I'm actually trying to find Alex a Waifu so here you go! Ennnnnnnjjjjjoooooyyyyyyyy!!!!
______________________________

This has been our story so far.

We managed to get some information about the infection as we now head for a location to stay and away from the zombie

We managed to get some information about the infection as we now head for a location to stay and away from the zombie... However... They found us... Again.

-Alex (Freaky's husbando) Mercer.

You, Alex and Magneto were cautiously walking away from the area where you and the zombies were fighting at as the size changing zombie was still following.

???: Jeez! They've been walk for hours now! Maybe if one of them is alone I can take'em!

(y/n): You said something Alex?

Alex: I was about to ask the same thing... Magneto?

Magneto: I didn't hear anything.

You and Alex just shrugged as you continue to walk to the other aide of new York as you put your arms behind your head as you decided to sing.

(y/n): ~It just me, Alex and mag! Squad riding till we die, cause we have each other for life!

Alex: did you really just made your own version of the song?

(y/n): Yeee.

Alex: *sigh* we need to find a good place to stay if we wish to... Uhm...

(y/n): Figure out where it all started?

Alex: Actually find out where we can find one of the three zombies who were first infected.

Magneto was quiet the whole time as minutes has past... Soon you hear an explosion happened up ahead as you see zombie hulk running towards you.

Hulk: HULK FOUND PUNY MEN!!!

You blinked a few times as Alex and Magneto got prepared.

(y/n): Didn't we just losed them?

???: Nope.

You looked behind and see the others as wolverine spoke.

Wolverine: I happened to smell magneto instead... And it looks like we are getting the full package!

Spiderman: Wow, we might be lucky today.

Colonel America stepped in front of the rest as he spoke.

Colonel America: There is no where for you two to run this time gentlemen, so give up and we'll make sure we do this quick.

Suddenly you hear magneto scream as you and Alex turned to see a female zombie took a bite on Magneto's neck as she took a chunk off of him and flew up in the air with her wings.

???: With this chunk I can shrink and this will last me a life time!

Gaint man: Janet, save some for me! We can both shrink and share.

Janet: Share? Ha! You wish!

Janet then flies away as you ran towards Magneto's side.

(y/n): Are you ok?

Magneto: No... Damn she bit me! Guess I have no choice but to fight till I turn... You two go on without me.

Alex then shape shifted his arms into claws as he shouted.

Alex: We ain't leaving you! I'm sure (y/n) and I can find a cure for this!

(y/n): So just hold on! 

You then summoned a hand cannon with concussion rounds.

(y/n): This may not be lethal but a small sample from them would be nice to make a cure!

[timeskip with Freaky Chasing Alex as (y/n) tries to stop Freaky... Only to immediately get knocked out as Freaky continues his/her chase.]

The fight was long... Colonel America lost half his head, Spiderman lost a leg and the rest had holes in their bodies as they still stand... Unfortunately for Magneto, he was getting tired as Hulk managed to sneak up him and grabbed his cape.

Hulk: Hulk no wait! Hulk eats now!

Hulk then immediately ripped Magneto apart as you shouted.

(y/n): Damn it! You bastards!

You fired rounds at Hulk as it was barely doing anything to him as he ran towards you... Only for Alex to drop kick him towards a building as Alex shouted.

Alex: We got to go!

(y/n): Damn it all! Fine!

You and Alex went full speed as the zombies now feast on magneto's corpse.

Gaint man: You guys eat, I need to find my wife...

Wolverine: Whatever bub.

Gaint man then leaves the group as he walked towards his secret lab as he shrunk to normal size.

Gaint man: hope nobody followed, after all...

Gaint man then walks towards a large containment chamber that was on a table... And as he opened it, The black panther was inside, unconscious as Gaint man puts on surgical gloves and a saw as he cuts a leg off... Panther was only missing an arm, now a leg as Gaint man spoke.

Gaint man: Sorry buddy, but I hope you understand that I have to keep you from the others.

???: YOUR HIDING THIS ALL ALONG?!?

Gaint man turned to see his wife Janet as she shouted.

Janet: I'll he sure to tell everyone about this!

She then shrunk as she tries to fly away... Only for gaint man to grab her and bite of her head and spat it out to the side.

Gaint man: Sorry, we can't have that.

Gaint man then closes black Panther's containment chamber as he gets out of his lap.

Gaint man: Welp... Guess I'll head back to the others.

However... The containment chamber was slightly opened as a hand was seen as it forcefully opened the containment door... And then everything fades to black as the title "prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.