Chapter 23: The Start Of A Real Journey!

This has been the journey so far...

The Reaper And His Virus Friend were dragged into a different dimension, fallen for Cortez's trap

The Reaper And His Virus Friend were dragged into a different dimension, fallen for Cortez's trap... But once they arrive their unknown destination... They did not come alone.

-Crow Father.

???: Ow... Did a lighting storm just hit me?!

???: Sh*t... I knew training during the rain was a bad idea!

(y/n): Ugh... Bloody hell... So glad I got to kill Cortez before we left...

???: (y-... (y-y/n)?!

You opened your eyes and blinked after hearing familiar voices as you immediately got up from the ground after being under a group of people as you asked.

(y/n): Alex... Who's with us?

Alex: From what I can tell... The Avengers didn't came with... So at the moment... Girls.

Your eye twitches and slowly turned around as you see a group of familiar girls... One with pink skin, One with earphone jacks for earlobes, a girl with a white cloak, a girl with pink and brown hair, girl with short blonde hair and a girl in a maid uniform as you just stared at them and they starred at you...

...

...

...

(y/n): Ashido? Kyouka? Summer? Neo? Agnes? Siesta?

Everyone: (y/n)?!

(y/n): Oh sh*t!

The girls then charged towards you as you tried to turn around and run, but the girls already tackled you into the ground as Alex was surprised that you were telling the truth about having these many girls.

Alex: Wow...

???: Uh excuse me... Who are you guys?

You blinked your eyes before slowly looking up to see a somewhat familiar face... You seen him before... Looks like the zombie in the iron suit... But he wasn't a zombie as you stared at him and he as well.

 But he wasn't a zombie as you stared at him and he as well