Chapter 5: Tracking down the food source?

Hey guys and girls, I do hope you are enjoying this story, after all this is my first time ever doing a story that involves me making things up so do expect some awkward and weird parts here... So here it is and before I continue i do recommend the marvel zombie comics especially Zombie assemble cause their in a manga art style, anyways lets begin!
______________________________
This is our story so far.

 So here it is and before I continue i do recommend the marvel zombie comics especially Zombie assemble cause their in a manga art style, anyways lets begin!______________________________This is our story so far

We managed to get away from those super zombies, so we should be able to do our job and try not to bump into them again... However, we remember them saying something about finding someone... And if I want to remove the sins of my past... Then we have to find and save whoever those things are looking for.

-Alex (I want that booty!) Mercer.

Alex: I can't believe it...

(y/n): Yea, me either.

Alex: We didn't move a god damn inch!

You and Alex... Didn't move from where you two were, and what I mean is that you two stayed up on that building where you and Alex were climbing on from the zombies.

(y/n): Hehe... You got to admit, zombies are still stupid as hell! Haha!

You stood up as you looked over the edge to see if it's clear and thankfully it is, you turn to see Alex breathing in a shaky matter as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

(y/n): Oi, are you ok?

Alex looked at you as he spoke.

Alex: Yea... Just never thought we'd encounter something like that.

You nodded as you stood up.

(y/n): Well me neither... But I guest we have no choice but to fight back if that happens again.

Alex's eyes went wide open as he spoke.

Alex: you mean... Get back into action?

You smiled as you raised a thumb as you spoke.

(y/n): Of course! I know what your thinking, but we were doing something good back in our days.

Alex was confused as he spoke.

Alex: What do you mean? We tried to infect the world with the virus.

You shook your head.

(y/n): I don't mean that, I mean killing blackwatch. They were doing more bad then we did, killing innocent people and using some for experiments. Hmm...