Chapter 20: A plan must be formed.

This has been the journey so far...

The Virus and the Soul Consumer are given the device they have been looking for

The Virus and the Soul Consumer are given the device they have been looking for. But this only leads to more trouble... The rest of the undead will return to claim it!

-Crow Father.

Spiderman: You brought the teleporter here?!

Forge: Damn right i did!

Inside Black Panther's palace, inside a hidden room, you, Alex, Spiderman and Luke cage were standing before the Teleporter device as you had a smile while Spiderman had a different feeling about this.

Spiderman how did you get your hands on it?

Forge: While we were looking for survivors, I got inside the Baxter Building and snatch this, I'm sure it'll come to use.

(y/n): Of course it will! We just need to find a way to track those zombies that left.

Spiderman: No! We need to get rid of that!

You and Alex looked towards Spiderman as you gave him a glared.

(y/n): Why?

Spiderman: That's the device the big man was looking for, if they find out its here, then-

You got up and walked up to Spiderman as you spoke in front of his face.

(y/n): Then I'll have to rip and eat their flesh! Cause right now those Four Fantastics-

Spiderman: Fantastic Four.

(y/n): Could be anywhere near my girls! And I'm not going to stand here and let it happen!

Alex: Plus if we try to track them ourselves without the device, it could take us forever to find those Zombies.

Right now there was a moment of silence as you walked towards the device and looked towards Alex.

(y/n): How long do you think it'll take us to find those bastards?

Alex: I'm not sure. But I doubt it's going to be easy.

???: (y/n)! Alex!

You and everyone else looked towards the door to see Wasp as she had a panicked look.

(y/n): Janet! What wrong?

Janet: They're back!

You and Alex looked at each other as Spiderman spoke.

Spiderman: Huh... Guess they knew the device isn't at the Baxter Building.

Alex: We didn't have enough time to rest up. Will we be able to hold them off?

(y/n): Let me do it.

Janet looks towards you as she asked.

Janet: Are you crazy?! You can't hold them off on your own!

Alex looks towards Janet and just smirked.

Alex: Oh you'd be surprised.

You then got up as you looked at Forge.

(y/n): Tell Reynolds to lower the shields. I'm going to hold them off while you guys take these people to safety.

Forge just nods as you walked out the room and the others but Forge followed.

[Timeskip with Alex and (y/n) sitting in a bar, getting drunk as they talk about the old times.]

Giant man: Open the f*cking shield! We know you have the damn teleporter!

Giant man and the rest of the super hero zombies were yelling just outside the shield as the shields suddenly turns off.

Wolverine: Huh, guess that worked, let's go!

Iron Man: No! It's a trap.

The zombies only stood around as they soon see you walking towards them as Giant man spoke.

Giant man: Where's the device? We promise you we'll leave if you hand it over.

(y/n): Your not going anywhere.

You said as you stood a few feet away from the zombies as the shields were activated behind you as the wolverine chuckled.

Iron man: Oh this is cute! Your going to try and take us on your own?

(y/n): Tch...

Soon, black veins can be seen in your body as you lifted both your fists up and took a fighting stance as you spoke with pitch black eyes.

(y/n): Believe me...

Then, everything fades to black...

(y/n): Your going to wish you were beyond dead.

Then the title "Marvel Zombies" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.