Part 7

Sorcha stretched and climbed out of bed. She turned to look back down at Calleach. A pile of condom wrappers lay next to the bed as well as several used condoms. Sorcha blushed as she bent to retrieve them. She tossed them in the waist basket by the door. A soft snore came from the bed. Calleach was still asleep and Sorcha bit her lip as she ran her gaze over his hard body. Her body stirred, but Sorcha was sore and knew that she needed a break from his attention.

The door opened silently as Sorcha slipped out into the hallway. She padded naked down the hallway to the bathroom. A glance at the clock in the hall showed that it was two in the afternoon. Sorcha was sure that she had several missed calls and a lot of unanswered texts on her phone from her cousins. She was sure that there would be several from her parents.

The hot water felt wonderful as it cascaded down Sorcha's back. She wasted no time in lathering up and was covered in suds when Calleach joined her in the shower.

Sorcha giggled as Calleach slid his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Sorcha turned and wrapped her arms around Calleach's waist and kissed him. The water was cold by the time they both stepped out of the shower.

Sorcha was down in the kitchen fixing supper that night chatting on the phone with Zefora when there was a knock on the door. Sorcha sat down the spoon she was using to cook with and went to answer the door. Her mood instantly plummeted when she saw her parents standing on her porch. As soon as she opened the door her father pushed past her into the house followed by her mom.

"I gotta go Zefora. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay," Zefora said with a sigh. "But things were just starting to get good. We'll talk over a glass of wine."

Sorcha laughed. "I'll bring the wine if you supply the glasses."

Zefora's laughter echoed Sorcha's. "Done."

The moment Sorcha lowered her phone her father got all up in her personal space trying to intimidate her. Sorcha stood her ground as she slipped her phone back into her pocket. Her mother joined her father and it made Sorcha want to step back, but she knew that if she gave ground they'd run all over her.

"What have you done young lady?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Mother."

Trina stabbed Sorcha in the chest with one of her long manicured fingers. "Of course you do. Who was that man you were with?"

Sorcha raised an eyebrow. "It is none of your concern who he is."

"Do not lie to us," Sorcha's father said as his anger exploded.

Sorcha flinched before she could stop herself. Her father never raised his voice when he got mad. Instead his voice got soft and bit even deeper. Sorcha squared her shoulders and stood toe to toe with her father.

"I am not lying. It is no concern of yours who I am with."

The next thing Sorcha knew her father had grabbed her and shoved her into the wall next to the coat rack that had a built in mirror. Sorcha grabbed her father's hands and tried to push him away as he held her pinned against the wall.

"You're hurting me!"

"Easy Harold," Trina said as she laid a hand on her husband's arm. "You don't want to leave marks."

Harold eased his grip on Sorcha, but didn't let her go. "You listen to me young lady. You will not see that man again. I will not have my daughter whoring around with some man I haven't chosen for her."