Part 25

"This is a fecking mess. Just look at how far into our family's fortune the Nelson clan has gotten. How could we have missed it?"

"It's not your fault Calleach." Ella reassured Calleach from where she sat beside Bradley. "Your family has their fingers in so many pies that it's easy for this type of thing to happen."

Sorcha gave her sister a grateful look. Ella grinned at her before she snuggled up next to Bradley. Sorcha was happy and a little surprised by how quickly Ella fell for Bradley. It was a relief to Sorcha that her sister had found someone. Sorcha just wished it had been before she got shot.

"Thanks Ella, but I still feel part responsibility for it. I have an accounting degree and I didn't catch it."

"I agree with Ella." Sorcha patted the seat beside her. "The O'Brien family fortune is too big for one person to look after."

Calleach sat down beside Sorcha disgruntled. "I still should have caught it."

Sorcha snuggled closer to Calleach. Calleach gave her a distracted look before he draped an arm around her shoulder. The library grew quiet. The only sounds to be heard were out in the corridor where Zefora was busy keeping the boys busy. They had volunteered to keep people away from the library. The help had quickly learned that when the Sinclair boys and the McAllister clan was together that it was best to stay clear.

"I don't know what to do." Calleach ran an agitated hand through his hair causing it to curl about his hair widely.

Sorcha turned to Bradley. "Is there anything Interpol can do?"

Bradley shrugged. "Not likely. Interpol has more important issues to deal with. I'd say see if the Police Scotland can help us, but I doubt it. There'd be no way where the O'Brien's can get all the money back."

"I'm afraid about that."

Calleach sounded so defeated. It broke Sorcha heart. Sorcha chewed on her lip as she thought about what they could do. Ella startled all of them by suddenly sitting up and grinning at them like a fool.

Sorcha was concerned. "Are you okay Ella?"

"I'm a okay. I just thought of an idea that could work."

"What idea is that sweet cheeks?"

Ella's face flamed red at Bradley's endearment to her. Sorcha hid her smile behind her hand while Calleach gave a minute smile. Ella smacked Bradley on the shoulder before she pointedly ignored him as she turned to speak to Caleach and Sorhca.

"Since the Nelsons have figured out a way to steal your money without notice, is there any way we can do the same thing back to them?"

Sorcha blinked at her sister in surprise. Calleach budged in his seat a little as if Ella's words surprised him. Even Bradley seemed surprised. His gaze was retrospective as if he was thinking back over something.

"It can be done," Bradley explained slowly as if he was choosing his words carefully. "But it needs to be done carefully and slowly over time."

Calleach perked up a little bit. "Wasn't there a case that you worked on that dealt with something similar to this?"

Bradley grunted as he relaxed back next to Ella. "Yes. I can pull up my field notes and reports. I always keep a copy at home. Let me grab them before we plan anything."

"Can I come with you?" Ella asked in a timid voice.

The grin Bradley gave Ella was embarrassing. Sorcha looked up at Calleach who was watching her.

"Do we act like that?"

"No," Calleach said at the same time that Ella said, "Yes."

Sorcha stuck her tongue out at her sister. Ella grinned back impishly at her. Sorcha rolled her eyes at Ella before she stood up and tugged on Calleach's arm.

"Let's go Calleach before I see something I don't want to see."

Ella's giggles echoed behind Sorcha as she pulled Calleach out of the library. Zefora and her brothers looked at them. The Sinclair boys were missing which wasn't too surprising. They had been busy bedding all of the eligible women that they could.

Zefora raised an eyebrow. "I haven't heard Ella giggle like that in a long time. What did you say to her?"

Sorcha shook her head. "She's being fresh with Bradley."

Zefora and her brothers laughter followed Sorcha down the hall as she pulled Calleach behind her.

"Where are we going love?"

Sorcha threw Calleach a loving look over her shoulder. "We are going to go and take a shower. You are as tense as a mouse in a room full of cats."

"I can think of something else that would help me relax." Calleach gave Sorcha a suggestive look as a brought her hand down to the front of his pants where an impressive bulge was already forming.

"That's my second plan. You have to be patient."

"I will try," Calleach vowed. "But it is hard when we are in the bedroom together."

"I know, but it'll be well worth it if you remain patient. I am going to rock your world."