Part 30

Australia wasn't quite what Ella expected. She thought that it would be like she saw in movies, but then nothing is like it is in the movies. Kangaroos were all over as well as tourists dressed like Indiana Jones and like that guy from Crocodile Dundee. No one had any style what so ever.

"Where do the triplets live?"

Bradley smiled over at Ella as they drove away from Sydney. Wind blew through the open windows and it was rather refreshing. Ella was afraid that they had been headed straight for the desert.

"The triplets live north of Sydney in Gosford."

"How far is that from Sydney?"

Bradley shrugged. "No idea. I've never been there, but it doesn't look to far away."

Ella studied the ocean as they drove. Her stomach had been in knots since the plan had been made to ruin the Nelson family through under the table dealings. It didn't sit well with her. This type of shit is how her parents got so big and powerful. A shiver of disgust raced up Ella's spine as she thought about her parents. Ella fervently prayed that her parents stayed in jail for a long time. All of the shit that they had done to Sorcha had cut Ella to the quick, but she'd been afraid of her parents.

"You're frowning." Bradley reached over and took a hold of the hand Ella held in her lap. "What are you thinking about?"

Ella turned towards Bradley and told him the truth. "I don't like what we're doing Bradley. This is something that my parents were famous for doing."

"I don't like it either Ella, but we can't just stand by and let the Nelsons destroy us."

"I know that." Ella sighed as she withdrew her hand from Bradley's. Another thought popped into her head. "Why haven't you told me what the triplet's names are?"

"Their parents gave them rhyming names. Max, Jax, and Zax. It annoys them to no end when you comment on it."

"Are they identical?"

"Down to the last mole." Bradley stated. "They wear the same clothes too. It's hard to tell them apart and you're wrong more often than you're right."

"Oh boy."

Bradley laughed. "Don't worry though. The key to their identities lies in the rings that they wear on their right hand. Each ring bears the O'Brien family crest. Jax wears his on his thumb, Max likes to wear his on the index finger and Zax favors wearing his ring on the middle finger."

"What is the O'Brien family crest?"

"It's two lions rearing with an oak tree between them. The triplet's rigs bear that crest done in silver with a black background."

Ella settled back in her seat as they came upon a line of cars. Smoke billowed from somewhere up ahead. The way things looked, they wouldn't be going anywhere soon.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we get there."