Part 13

"Are you sure about this Sorcha?"

Ella stood next to Sorcha in a pair of designer cut off shorts, a sequined tank top, and flats. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun and she wore a pair of Oakley's. Even though Sorcha couldn't see her sister's blue eyes, the only thing that marked them as siblings, she could tell that she was nervous.

"Of course I am. Calleach's paying for everything. You're just nervous."

Ella gave Sorcha a tight smile. "I'm not used to doing this without Mom and Dad breathing down my neck telling me how to behave."

"If it makes you feel any better I can breathe down your neck."

Ella jumped in surprise. She elbowed Zarr in the side as she glared at him. Zarr rubbed his ribs as he gave her a big smile. A smile crept across Ella's face.

Zarr draped an arm over Ella's shoulders. Sorcha hid a smile at the look on Ella's face. She was trying to look offended, but she couldn't quite keep the pleased look off her face. Zarr winked at Sorcha before he started talking with Ella.

"Are you ready?" Calleach's voice preceded him as he slipped an arm around Sorcha's waist.

"I'm ready to meet some of the hot Scottish guys you know."

Calleach laughed at Zefora. "I know plenty of guys for you and Ella to meet. I know quite a bit of women too for the men."

Amaranth and Zaranth gave matching grins and Sorcha couldn't help but groan. She knew that those two were going to end up having a competition going on. They enjoyed trying to one up each other.

Bishop, Barron, and Beau stood talking together and Sorcha was struck by how handsome they looked. Sorcha had never realized the strong family resemblance between the three. They all had black hair and the same intense blue eyes. That alone is what said that they were family. Other than that, each Claire boy looked different. Sorcha knew that there were going to be a lot

of broken hearts in America once these men left.

Bishop glanced up. He smiled at Sorcha before he went back to talking to his brother and cousin. Sorcha wondered how long it'd be before Amaranth and Zaranth pulled those three into their competition.

"So how are we getting to Scotland?" Sorcha heard Barron ask Amaranth.

Calleach let go of Sorcha so that he could talk to everyone. Sorcha didn't realize that everyone had moved into one big group next to them. She needed to pay closer attention.

"My Uncle is sending over his private jet. That is why I wanted all of you to have everything you needed packed up last week so that it could be waiting for us in Scotland."

Beau whistled. "You do come from money then don't you."

Calleach laughed. "My family is still reaping the benefits of some strategic planning during the Middle Ages. Certain members of my family are wealthier than others because of their occupation."

"What do they do?"

Calleach draped his arm back around Sorcha's shoulders as he answered Ella's question. "The normal things people do. I have a cousin who's an accountant and another one who works in a bank. The rest of my family has their fingers stuck in all sorts of pies."

"What sort of pies?" Zefora asked curiosity dripping from her voice.

"Book binding, antiques, art, and several more things that I can't think of at the moment." Calleach said with a shrug.