The Flying Car

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I'm so excited to see Harry again! Ron told me that they were going to pick up Harry tonight (because apparently they were sort of 'stealing' their dad's car...) and I'm apparating side by side with my dad so I can get there quicker. I held onto my dad arm and he quickly apparated to the front of the Burrow (I had given him a picture of it that Ron had sent me). My dad knocked on the front of the door and an red-haired woman, who I assumed was Mrs. Weasley, and she welcomed us graciously. 

   "You must be (y/n)! Ron has told me so much about you, Harry, and Hermione! Oh by the way, has Harry been corresponding with you? It seems he forgot to send letters to Ron or something... Here's your room! I hope it's not too bad looking," she kinda rambled and I just smiled at her, thanking her as I went over to placed my suitcase on the bed. "And you don't mind sharing a room with Ginny, do you?"

   "I don't mind." and with that she left.

   Just a few more hours until me, Ron, and the twins go and get Harry...

.......... Time Skip to Night (Harry's POV) ..........

   My punishment for ruining the visitor thing was that I had to have bars on my window and I'm not allowed to go outside of my room unless it's for going to the bathroom. It was quite funny, really, watching as the slide me food through a hatch in my door like I was some prisoner. In a way, I was... BECAUSE THEY SAY I'M NOT GOING BACK TO HOGWARTS BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY CAN'T STOP ME!! ... For now... 

   I'm pretty sure it was night time at the moment, basing by how there wasn't any rays of light shining through my barred window, when I swear I heard something that sounded something like an... engine? Was that it? Right outside, it seemed. I really must hate this place if I'm imagining being rescued...

   But then, there was a knock on the window, and I bolted up and ran over to it, an engine still softly humming outside. Once I saw through the window, my eyes widened. Ron and (y/n)! In a freaking flying car.

   "Hey, mate." Ron seemed to mouth (though I'm sure he was actually talking), and then I couldn't read the rest of what he was saying. 

   Ron pulled out a hook on a wire (a/n - or something... lol) and latched it onto the window. before he gave a signal the driver (who happened to be one of the twins, not really sure which though... I still won't forgive them after what they made me do last year...) and the exhaust gave a 'soft' roar and the drove away from the window, and with it the bars came off. They drove back and (y/n) motioned me to open up the window. 

   Opening the window up the cool breeze (which I hadn't felt fully  every since Uncle Vernon drilled on those god forsaken bars over my window, and took a deep breath. 

   "Your family really is awful!" (y/n) whispered, "Quickly, pack your things and lets go before your aunt and uncle notice."

   Quickly I dodged around the room, kinda aware of how they were watching me put boxers and things into my trunk... But anyways, I finished packing and placed my wand inside as well, before I gave the trunk to Ron, who settled it in the backseat with him and (y/n). Then I gave him Hedwig, but right as I was going to hand it to him, I could hear shouting and the locks on my door trying to me all unlocked in a short amount of time (don't ask me why they did it...). Once I grabbed onto the seat, the door of my room slammed open and Uncle Vernon stood there in his night clothes, looking furious. He shouted and ran (more like wobbled) quickly to me and held me back from the car by my foot. 

   "Let go of me!!" I shouted and Ron and (y/n) signaled Fred and George to drive off and the quickly did so. I almost fell out of the car, but Uncle Vernon wasn't let on so easily. He fell into a bush (unfortunately he didn't die) and I was grabbed by each arm by (y/n) and Ron as the hauled me into the back seat with them.

   With that, we all drove back to the Burrow, as Ron called his home, which was a strange name but oh well... 

   "I owe you guys one..." I muttered and (y/n) just shrugged like it was nothing while Ron sat there thinking for a minute, but I could feel (y/n) staring at him relentlessly and motioning for him to keep his mouth shut.

   "Uhh... no problem, Harry...?" Ron sort of asked, trying not to get strangled by (y/n)... and I just happened to be sitting in the middle of them. Great. 

(A/N) - IT'S SO LATE AHHHH!!! ~Maddie