The Heir of Slytherin

Before I start this, I would like to ask something... What do you do when you get tagged? I think you tag into fifteen people in a book, right? Anyways, it was unclear and... I wanted to clear that up so thanks to whoever explains this to me!!! ALSO I'M SORRY THIS TOOK LIKE A WEEK OR SOMETHING... I'm dealing with friend issues (*SIGH* why can't girls just be non-dramatic??) ~Maddie

.......... Ron's Point of View .......... 

   "RONALD WEASLEY!!!" the letter immediately shouted at me and the Great Hall went silent instantly as it created what looked like a mouth, "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR!!! I WOULDN'T'VE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY HAD EXPELLED YOU! YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET A HOLD OF YOU; I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HOW YOUR FATHER'S INQUIRIES AT WORK?! YOU BETTER THINK YOU'RE LUCKY THAT THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE HOUSE!!! BUT EVEN SO, YOU'RE FATHER IS ASHAMED OF YOU! WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP LIKE THIS! IF I HADN'T BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT OUR FAMILY'S WELL-BEING, THIS LETTER WOULD'VE GOTTEN TO YOU A LOT SOONER! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!! AND NOW I'M WONDERING WHY I DIDN'T GET ANY MESSAGE FROM THE SCHOOL ABOUT THIS?!"

   There was a pause, and even though I knew my face and ears were a slight red before, they were probably magenta by now. I can't believe me this would be the consequence! And now Hermione is just giving me a you-deserved-it look that JUST MAKES IT WORSE BECAUSE SHE'S SUCH A-

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   It took a moment for me to register what the exploding letter had just said. The Weasley's didn't get a letter?! Hang on... wasn't that McGonagall's job? I look around to the teacher's table to see McGonagall looking at her goblet with a slightly disappointed expression, as if mentally kicking herself. Maybe that means my aunt and uncle didn't get a letter about it... But then again, I guess they wouldn't really care either way.

   "-ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'RE GOING TO BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME!!!! Oh, and Ginny, congratulations on making Gryffindor." and with that, the letter blew a raspberry at Ron and ripped itself up. Holy crap what the-

   The Great Hall was silent for a few more moments and then someone started laughing and everything went back to normal. Well, as normal as it could be... 

   "What the heck was that?!" (y/n) said.

   "Uh... Hehe." I said sheepishly... I feel kind of bad for the Weasley's... and after all they gave me over the summer? And this is how I repay them? 

   "I'm surprised they didn't mention you, Harry." Hermione said. I turned over to Ron; he seemed incapable of speech at this very moment. I would be too if they mentioned me... UGH I FEEL SO GUILTY. IT'S LIKE I WAS CAUGHT STEALING BISCUITS OR SOMETHING-

   "Uh... yeah... Right." I muttered and looked away. UGHHHHHHHHHHH-

   "Hermione, seriously. Lay off it for a week or so, okay?" (y/n) groaned, "But, anyway, moving on! About that story about the Chamber of Secrets-"

   "This again?" Ron shivered slightly, but (y/n) just ignored him.

   "Hermione, you really think it's Malfoy?" she asked, and Hermione nodded.

   "Of course! And especially after he called me such a foul name-"

   "Uh... yeah. We don't speak of that, okay? But anyway, we need to prove it's Malfoy first before we do anything, yes?" she said. 

   "I don't like where this is going-" Ron said, but Hermione shushed him. I was listening with rapt attention. Need to prove Malfoy is a foul scumbag- I still don't understand how I survived THAT thing last year... WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT. EVER. NOPE.

   "Well..." (y/n) hesitated, "We could use polyjuice potion to turn into Slytherins and sneak into the Slytherin commons and try asking him. I would do truth serum but that's Snape level stuff, and he already hates us so why would he help us anyway? And-"

   "I LOVE THIS!" I suddenly yelled not able to contain it any longer. Wait- Holy crap. No no no- "Uh... SORRY. PROCEED..."

   There was an awkward cough before everyone turned their confused stares away from me. Thank GOD. 

   "Uh, anyways, there is one catch, and Hermione already knows by the look on her face-" (y/n) was saying before Hermione let out a loud annoyed breath.

   "It takes a few months to make the polyjuice potion." Hermione said, looking a little frustrated.

   "MONTHS?!" I yelled. I think I could cricket noises in the background as everyone once again went silent, "You've got to be kidding me... I'M SORRY, OKAY?! JUST... eat your food." I trailed off with a mumble, not looking at anybody. 

   When everything was normal once again, Ron spoke up, "Which Slytherins should we be?"

   "Well, someone should be Crabbe and Goyle; Malfoy tells everything to them." Hermione says, "And that's definitely not going to be me or (y/n), so Ron, Harry... I'm sorry but you'll have to suffer with being a little chubby for an hour or so. Actually... only Harry would feel a difference."

   "HEY!" Ron loudly whispered.

   "So, (y/n), who do you want to be for an hour?" I asked, and she gave be a mischievous grin. 

   "You'll see." she said simply. Oh no. She can't be thinking of... OH NO. 

(A/N) - Someone asked me the other day if I was religious... um... To answer your question; No...? 

*COUGH* Anyways, SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I HAD BAD TEETH BECAUSE I'M A BRIT AND LET ME TELL YOU- NO. I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEARLY WHITES IN THE WORLD AND- EHHHH. I HAVE WONDERFUL TEETH. DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'D ASK THAT... *sigh* stereotypes will eventually kill me. Well... bollocks. 

~Maddie