Mudblood

Here's a much awaited chapter...! (I made the next chapter before this oops so this might end up short [edit: IT ACTUALLY ENDED UP A HUNDRED WORDS LONGER] because... 1) I don't like feeling like a jerk to Hermione and 2) I want to write the next chapter with what the Howler says because I've only just now figured out why 'it was delayed'...)

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I turned towards the yell and saw Wood. What? 

   "ANYWAYS, I BOOKED THE QUIDDITCH PLACE THING AND I- AHHH! COME ON, COME ON!! IT'S THE FIRST PRACTICE AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!" he yelled excitedly, before literally dragging me away from the bad situation I was in... I guess that's one way you can solve that?

   Once we were in the Gryffindor commons, he urged me to do to my dorm and put on my Quidditch robes as fast as I could and that the others were already heading their way down. I'm actually surprised at the strength of his willpower; it seemed he was really excited to start practicing Quidditch today and the option to go and leave me was still there...

   I quickly dressed and came out of the boys' dorm with my Nimbus 2000 1/2 (a/n - if you want to know why it's half, you can go to my first book and find my mess up LOL) and Wood once again dragged me out and towards the Quidditch field. 

   We were barely even half way there when we came back to the scene I was recently in, and it seemed that barely anything had developed since I had been gone. Did I really change that fast or does Wood just drag people really easily...

   Hermione and Ron were sort-of-not-really arguing about something, but I didn't have much time to pay attention to that because I saw a flash of emerald green out of the corner of my eye and I immediately looked towards the colour I probably hated most (I know, I know... my eyes are basically the same colour and all that... BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT!! SLYTHERIN HAS RUINED MY EYE COLUR FOR ETERNITY!!!). Green wasn't the only colour, there was also bright, scarlet red, but that's kind of besides the point. Why were the Gryffindor and Slytherin Quidditch teams fighting?! 

   "Hey! What's going on?!" Wood yelled as he strode up to the commotion. 

   "You said you booked the Quidditch Pitch today and here they show up!" one of the Weasley twins shouted, glaring at their opponents. 

   "We've already showed you the permission slip from Snape! Now let us through!!" one of the Slytherin Quidditch players yelled back, and they all continued bickering with each other.

   "HANG ON! Someone said something about a permission slip?!" Wood looked really angry because his Quidditch time that he was so excited about was going to be taken away from him. 

   "Yes! Permission from Snape!" the captain yelled and thrust the piece of paper in front of Wood (but only after shoving a Gryffindor Quidditch player out of his way). I looked over Wood's shoulder and read it quickly before it was taken away: I, Professor Snape, hereby give permission to the Slytherin Quidditch team to practice on the Quidditch field today in order to train their new seeker. They have a new seeker?

   "Who's your new seeker?" Wood demanded, and the Slytherin team parted and- OH THE HORROR- Malfoy stepped forward. Only then did I notice that their brooms were very shiny- when did they get new brooms?!

   "Those are Nimbus 2001s!!" someone shouted (which I turned my head to figure out it was that kid with the camera; he was quickly snapping shots of everything that was happening, which was a little annoying). WHAT?! THEY MADE ANOTHER ONE?!

   I saw Hermione and Ron running up to the scene, appearing to have finished their little argument. I swear they act like an old married couple sometimes...