Walking Into A Wall

Btw, this is most definitely a time skip because I don't feel like writing about the two or so days that is in between the shopping and leaving to Hogwarts... 

P.S. - Anyone know the anime Hetalia? Well, whenever I look at the demographics for one of my stories I see America has the most percent and... yeah and then there's Sweden and I'm like... I didn't know he was into this stuff... I don't know I just had to say that lol ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   YAAAAAAAA!!!! TIME TO WALK THROUGH THE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

   "Come on, Harry!!!" I shouted, but he said something like: "WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO GO FIRST, (Y/N)!!!"

   "Fineeeeeeee. I'm not leaving without you here though." 

   "Yeah... I know."

   "... That sounds really creepy you know."

   "NOT LIKE THAT, (Y/N)."

   "I know, I know. I'm just kidding."

   "Okay..."

   "What're you waiting for? Go through already! People are waiting, you know!" Ron shouted from behind us. Harry shrugged before running towards the wall. But... instead of walking through like last time, he crashed into the wall. I shouldn't've but... I couldn't stop laughing when he fell over.

   "Hey! Not funny! If you have time to laugh you have time to help meeee," he whined, "You know you want to." he added with a snicker.

   "HARRY!"

   "I'm sorry."

   "Fine... anyways, why can't you get through? DID WE TAKE TOO LONG??" 

   Oh crap oh crap oh crap...

   "Harry... if we can't get through, we can't go to Hogwarts this year..." Ron muttered, eyes widening with realization as he walked over to Harry to touch the wall, which was solid as if it was never a magical wall that you went through to get to the Hogwarts Express' train station. 

   "Well... crap."

.......... Time Skip for Two Hours ..........

   "Ron... Where's the train?" I asked from the back seat of Ron's dad's flying Ford Angelina.

   "Actually, we're not too far behi-"

   "Ron! What's that noise?!" Harry asked. 

   We all froze as we heard a loud whistle from behind the car.

   "HOLY CRAP." I screamed as the door flew open because Ron turned too fast and I stumbled out, barely able to grab the handle on the door before almost falling to my death below.

   "(Y/N)!" Harry yelled as climbed into the back seat, Ron trying to keep the car under control. Harry reached to where I was with his hand and I tried to grab onto his hand, my heart beating wildly. I mean come ON... Why do I have to be the one that falls out the door? 

   I finally grab onto his hand and he uses both his hands to yank me back into the car. I didn't know Harry was that strong... Cool?

   I reached over to the door, still holding onto Harry's hand for 'support' and I swung it shut and locked it. 

   "Oh my god that was FREAKING SCARY." I said as Harry breathed a sigh of relief, "I mean seriously guys, I almost DIED..."

   "Please don't say that..." Harry muttered.

   "Aww, someone cares." I joked and Harry looked away to hide to faint pink blush on his face.

   Too adorable, am I right? 

(A/N) - I don't really know what to say...? IDK... Anyways... yeah, enjoy my weird creation of a chapter... 

~Maddie