History of Magic

I've got so many ideas for other books that I'm going to do after I finish this series (which is going to take forever lol). Would it be weird if I started an original book/book series? (please answer this question for me because I need opinions). Cause I've recently been thinking of things to write that aren't fandom based...........

Also, I've started editing the first book, so I've decided that when there is a .: around the chapter title (ex: .:The Sorting Hat:.) it means it has been edited.

Anyways, here is another chapter that you've been waiting for! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I was excited to come back to Hogwarts, but do I really have to listen to Professor Binns drone on about goblin rebellions or whatever? I mean, the only person that can somehow stay awake while he's talking is probably Hermione and most of the Ravenclaws. 

   "I'm dying over here, can you please take notes for me, 'Mione?" Ron mumbled, eyes already starting to shut and we were only two minutes into the lesson... Or at least I think; there's no clock in here for me to tell the time without using a spell.

   Hermione groaned, "No, Ron. That's what you're supposed to be doing."

   "Hermione, love, my dearest friend, may I please ask you to share your notes with me afterwards during lunch? I didn't sleep well last night..." I asked and batted my eyelashes, making her facepalm, smiling regardless at my actions. 

   "Sure, (y/n)."

   "Hey! What about me?!"

   "You didn't have a good enough reason, Ron." Hermione retorted while I silently laughed in my seat.

   "Hermione-" Harry started.

   "Leave me alone." Hermione cut him off, and he huffed.

   "I'll help you later, Harry." I promised him and he smiled. Ron was just sitting in his seat, the most fake looking rejected expression on his face.

   "What about me??? I'm important too-" he was going to continue but a couple of Ravenclaws in front of us shushed him for being too loud, saying they were trying to take notes (a/n - I applaud you Ravenclaws; I would've probably just caught up on the sleep I need instead of listening as well lol). Harry looked very proud of himself.

   "I'm just so lucky, aren't I?" he whispered, and I facepalmed. 

   "I'm surrounded by idiots..." Hermione muttered and Ron just pouted before putting his head on his desk to go to sleep. Harry rested his head on his arms, not bothering to take his glasses off. Since I was sitting next to him, I creepily put my face next to his and poked his cheek, making his eyes open again, only to jump up and almost fall of the bench because I was so close and it startled him.

   "Why did you do that??" he whispered and I just sat there and tried to keep my laughing quiet, "You're so mean, (y/n)!!" he whined, making it harder for me to keep my laughter quiet. 

   When class ended, I ran out the door after quickly picking my things up, Harry running after me.

   "IT FEELS SO GOOD TO WALK AGAIN!!!" I yelled and literally everyone in the hall shushed me. Oh well. 

(A/N) - I don't really have anything to say lol so... Next chapter will be up next weekend at (what I hope will be) a decent time! I'm still getting used to the new time here so I get pretty tired by around 4:00 P.M. in the Americas? lol EVERYTHING IS SO DIFFERENT ~Maddie