Harry's Birthday Present

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   I feel kinda bad for Mr. Weasley honestly but... he seemed... fine afterwards... if you know what I mean?

   Anyways, now I was just awkwardly sitting in Ginny and (y/n)'s room because she literally dragged me up here and threw me in a chair and told me not to move until she got back. Strange things happen to people when they turn 12 apparently (a/n - I almost wrote 123...)... But anyways... 

   It's been about two minutes and I'm starting to get worried, considering (y/n) is making weird crashing noises in the bathroom and whispering (yelling) where the heck this something is. Like seriously, WHAT IS IT? 

   "Um... (y/-" I began to say, but I was cut off when the door was thrown open and (y/n) ran back over to me and grabbed my and hand dragged me back downstairs. "H-Hey! WAIT!" I yelled as I stumbled down the stairs after her. 

   After we settled back on the couch downstairs, I noticed that (y/n) was hiding something from behind her back.

   "W-What's tha-"

   "HERE!"

   "HOLY CRAP!" I (practically, but not really... okay maybe a little) screamed as she forced a heavy (not really) box onto my face, causing me to fall onto my back. "Bleh, you killed me, (y/n)."

   "Stop being a drama queen and open it!"

   "Wait, it's for me?"

   "Why else would I give it to you?!"

   "Well-"

   "Don't."

   "Fine, fine." I muttered as I grabbed my wand and used a simple spell to cut the cardboard box open and I stared in confusion. Another box? Are you kidding me? 

   "Keep going...!"

   "Oh, I see how it is..." I muttered as I opened box after box, each one smaller than the next. "The heck...? How small is this thing?" 

   "Just- uh- just hurry up!" she whispered and I went a little faster, until I came to a little box that was a bit fancier than the others. This one had a sharp edge on the corners and it was a smooth red. Taking the lid off the box, I froze.

   "Why must you always give me the most embarrassing pictures of us?"

   "Oh, you mean when you were- HEY! STOP RECORDING!"

(A/N) - MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S LIKE 6 A.M. AND I HAVEN'T FALLEN ASLEEP YET BECAUSE I FELT LIKE WRITINGGGGGG #rebel ~Maddie