Lucius Malfoy

I just realized I'm naming my chapters after lots of characters lol. Dobby, Killderoy Hoghart, and Lushiz Malfoy...  Yeah I'm sorry I can't help it..................... I'm sorry ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   ... Creepy person... 

   Anyways... yeah that happened. It was really embarrassing... But anyways, we are getting our books now... Looking at my list, I've kinda noticed a lot from Gilderoy Lockhart... See look:

Break with a Banshee by GILDEROY LOCKHART

Gadding with Ghouls by GILDEROY LOCKHART

Holidays with Hags by GILDEROY LOCKHART...

Travels with Trolls by GILDEROY LOCKHART... And there's like two more after that that I don't feel like putting. 

   Suddenly, a very annoying (a/n - but lovel- I mean... IT'S HARD TO HATE DRACO OKAY) voice sound from the staircase to our right. 

   "Hey, Potter. I bet you like all the attention you've been receiving everywhere, huh?"

   "Shove off, Malfoy."

   "Oh, I remember you." he said loudly, gaining some attention, as he looked towards me.

   I'm going to kill someone tonight.

   "You're that girl from last year," he directed his 'speech' to Harry, "Is this your girlfriend? I must say you could've done much nicer-"

   Then, there was a snake-looking-metal-thingy that was placed on Draco's shoulder and I could practically see Draco stiffen up. Hang on- what? 

   "Now, now, Draco. What did I say about insulting ladies?"

   "N-Not to."

(a/n - if you're wondering, I'm going to make Draco scared of his dad because he is scary...)

   "Good boy. Now, I am Lucius Malfoy. Nice to... make an acquaintance with you all..." he spoke in an oddly calm but frightening voice and it really gave me the shivers. I feel like I should say 'Poor Draco' but... Harry would probably somehow know and read my mind and stop being friends with me or something stupid like that. I say stupid because NOBODY CAN RESIST THIS ONE... Right? (a/n - WHEN YOU START DOUBTING YOURSELF), "Draco and I will be- Oh Merlin, what is this??" 

   He grabbed Ginny's book from her cauldron and turned it over, "Hand me down?? Pathetic Weasley's." 

   Then, Mr. Weasley came over from talking to Hermione's parents and heard that/saw the Lushiz Malfoy- wait what? ... I didn't say anything. 

   "You leave my daughter alone, Lucius." he said softly.

   "And what are you going to do about it, Arthur... It surprises me how you're family is still holding up now-a-days. I've been waiting for the front page of the Daily Prophet to say something along the lines of 'Blood traitors that call themselves the Weasley's now living on the streets...'" Lucius whispered and Mr. Weasley turned red, before sliding Ginny's books- wait books? Whatever but seriously... Heck no.

   "You shut the freaking heck up, mister." I interjected and I could practically feel Harry being like NONONONONONONO (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   NONONONONONONONONONONO (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?? NO. STOP IT. SHUSH. YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......... Lucius Malfoy's Point of View ..........

   THIS GIRL IS ON FIRAHHHHHH... I need to stop listening to muggle music... I'm such a hypocrite. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "This girl has fire, Draco. You didn't tell me that."

   "You asked more about-"

   "Shh, now. Draco, nobody needs to know that." 

   By now, Mr. Weasley was just standing there looking confused.

   "Me and Draco will be going now. Goodbye." and with that he left.

   The Malfoy family sure is weird... 

(A/N) - YAY!!! MORE CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ~Maddie