Polyjuice Potion

GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THIS: 

MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE?!?!?!?!

WHAAAAT?! Anyways, on with the story! (I actually don't know if it'll show up when I publish it, but I meant make another one of the title... things) (I'M TOO EXCITED FOR THIRD YEAR!!! REMUS LUPIN!) Also, sorry this took so long; trip ~Maddie

Edit: THE TITLE THING DIDN'T WORK WHYYY

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Hey, Hermione!" I said as I entered Myrtle's bathroom, "You got started on the Polyjuice Potion yet?" I added with a whisper as I walked over to her position on the floor. 

   "Yes, I did. And hello to you as well," she said, "Where's Harry and Ron? I'm about ready to start putting in the ingredients I got from class, but I still need some from Snape's private stores." 

   "They are heading over here... I think. Wait- Hermione, wasn't it your job to get the stuff?" 

   "Well, that's good because I have a question for you." she quickly changed the subject and I rolled my eyes but replied.

   "Yes?"

   "Who're you going to get your hair from?" she asked after she turned the flame on under the cauldron.

   "HEHEHE... I can't tell you." I said mischievously. I plan on making people BOW DOWN TO MY WILL!!!!

   "PLEASE tell me you're not going to take one of Snape's greasy hairs, right?!" she groaned.

   "EW! What the heck, Hermione!! That's disgusting! Why would I do that?!" I said, but inside I was like: That actually sounds like a good idea... but still, Snape's hairs are literally oil and sweat and nasty things all by themselves, so... maybe not a good idea... How would I get one anyway? I STILL STAND BY MY ORIGINAL PLANS, THOUGH!

   "Oh thank god... That would have been horrific. But, if you actually did do something as stupid as that, I think Neville you faint at the sight of you, and not in a good way, (y/n)." I just laughed, trying to sound a little bit evil at least, but in the end I start gagging because I might have let oxygen go down the wrong pipe. After I finished my coughing spell, I sat down next to her.

   "Everyone would faint at the sight of me as Snape because I would've washed my hair before going out of the room." I said matter-of-factly, and Hermione let out an unlady-like snort, which caused me to laugh.

   "Hey, what're you two laughing at?" a voice said, and I looked up to see Ron and Harry rushing into the bathroom.

   "We barely missed Mrs Norris, Ron." 

   "Harry! You weren't supposed to say anything!!"

   "Wait, you guys almost got caught?"

   "Haha... that's so funny, of course not! Right, Harry?" Ron nudged Harry in the ribs. Harry just shook his head.

   "Sorry, what? I was thinking about how Killderoy-"

   "It's Gilderoy, Harry!" Hermione interjected, but Harry just continued.

   "-is so annoying about all those signature things. Another thing; Colin is really giving me a headache-"

   "Aww, your poor teenage mind." I teased, which he instantly stopped at, giving me a weird look.

   "(y/n)... you know we're twelve, right?" 

   "Not for long!" 

   "I- nevermind..." he let out a loud sigh, "Anyway, here is your things... how long will this potion take?"

   "I already told you; a month." Hermione replied, adding some of the ingredients she had gotten into the cauldron.

   "Ughh. Well, that's our best plan, I guess. Hey, wait! I have a Quidditch match tomorrow! Crap! Gotta go! I missed fifteen minutes of practice already!!" Harry exclaimed, running out of the girls' bathroom.

(A/N) - Heh, sorry this is a bit rushed! You've waited this long and then I deliver an un-edited, short, little chapter to you D: I TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, YES? ~Maddie