We Made It

Horray, we've finished the story! Thank you to all that stuck with me :) When the first chapter of book three is posted, I'll post the end of book links like last time. ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I was able to leave the Hospital Wing after about a week and everything pretty much went back to normal. Which wasn't really that normal, but hey, it was our normal, right?

   Snape and I continued our fanfiction and we made fun of Voldemort... er, Jr. Ginny recovered from her demonic possession and was her usual cheerful self, although she stared at Harry a little too much with that awed gaze. Ron did... whatever Ron did. Something about 'tending to his rat' after his 'near-death experience'. Harry challenged me to wizard chess because he kept losing to Ron. 

   I think we all know how that ended.

   We also went and visited Hermione quite frequently, up until the near the end of the year. After that, we weren't allowed to visit her anymore because they were starting to administer the mandrake potion thingies, so they needed some space to work.

   Or something like that. That's what Madam Pomfrey told me. I'm pretty sure she meant it like 'you're far too annoying and we can't have that kind of distraction'. 

.......... Hermione's Point of View ..........

   When I 'woke up,' I had multiple thoughts: 

   1. They better NOT have done anything life-threatening without me because for all I know they could've gotten themselves hurt a lot more than they needed to be. 

   2. My mouth had a weird taste in it, probably from the potion, but seconds later I couldn't remember what it reminded me of.

   3. ... Ron, I can feel you doing something stupid again. 

.......... Harry's Point of View .......... 

   Me, (y/n), and Ron were heading down to the Great Hall for the end of the year feast. I don't know, I think we were talking about the squid in the Black Lake or something, but I wasn't exactly listening too closely.

   I wish people would just stop staring at me sometimes. I mean, honestly, do I really like it when people look at me like I'm a demon??

   ... Actually, never mind, that was the wrong way to phrase that. 

   But why can't I just be normal? What even is normal? Does anyone know what being normal is like? I suppose it would be rather boring-

   "Harry, c'mon, you have to agree that naming the squid 'Sushi' is a little offensive, right? " (y/n) said, bringing me back to reality. We were just about to walk into the hall, the doors swung wide open as streams of other students made their way inside. 

   "Ron, you can't be serious. 'Sushi'?" I asked incredulously.

   "Well, do you have any better ideas?"

   "I wish we could just ask it..." (y/n) muttered wistfully. I snorted at that. 

   "I'm sure if you asked one of the Ravenclaws they would be up for the challenge," I said teasingly and she swatted me. 

   We made our way to our seats. Most of the professors were waiting at the front table, but (of course) Dumbledore hadn't made his dramatic appearance yet. 

   Ron was fiddling around with his empty plate and cutlery when suddenly Sir Nicholas's head popped out of it, causing Ron to shriek in surprise, but then it quickly turned into annoyance.