Two Birds with One Stone

Lol I was going to write something last weekend but then... I don't know I died lol 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Why is this so hard? This is not supposed to be this hard. I'm positive. 

   "Harry?! How to heck do you do this all the time?!" I yelled, trying to find out where he was. I have no idea what game we decided to play but I'm blindfolded and I can't see anything.

   Mimicking my best Harry voice (which was very exaggeratedly deep), I said, "Where are thy glasses??" 

   I heard Harry burst out laughing, giving away his position, and I turned so quickly I accidentally hit him in the face. Well, at least I think it was his face... it might've been his neck; I have no idea.

   "Ow! (y/n)!" he feigned hurt and we both laughed like maniacs as Harry tried to take my blindfold off for me. Oh yeah, I think the game we were playing was called 'Marco Polo'? I guess it's not that important but... I just remembered so... 

   "Harry! (y/n)! What the heck are you doing?? Are you evil, oblivious, or both?!" Hermione voiced shouted over our laughs.

   "What?" Harry paused. 

   "Did you not hear?!" 

   "Hear what??" I asked.  

   "Someone's gone missing!" 

   Those words completely stopped our laughter and the room went from warm and happy to cold and afraid in no less than a few seconds after that 'small' fact registered into our minds. 

   "What?" Harry asked, dumbfounded. 

   Hermione sighed, "Go to the corridor that leads to the Charm's classroom and you'll see what I mean."

   With that, she left us standing there. I was really confused. How-?

   "How do you see someone that's missing??" Harry asked, and I shrugged.

   "We should go check it out anyways, or else Hermione will probably get angry with us." I said, and he agreed and we both ran to the corridor Hermione mentioned. 

   There was no one there when we got there, which only confused us further. Suddenly, there was a high-pitched shriek (which surprisingly sounded masculine) and we hurried to where we had heard it. I barely noticed the slow motion away from the scene out of the corner of my eye as I took in the scene before me.

   There was a boy with Gryffindor robes crouched down on the floor, frozen. What was even more surprising was the fact that in front of him was Nearly Headless Nick, and he seemed to be just floating there as well. What the heck...?

   "You! Again!" an authouritative voice sounded from behind us and we spun around, seeing all of the teachers (McGonagall seemed to be the one that had spoken) piling into the hall.

   "Professor, we just got here! We don't know what happened, we swear!" Harry defended and I only nodded, feeling a little numb. How the heck did this all happen? And in such a sort time (I know it was short because the scream indicated that it was happening and we were there about two seconds later, so...)? 

   "I'm sorry, but this is the second time you've appeared in scene like this." McGonagall said, and I saw Snape's lips turn upward. 

   "What do we do now?" I whispered to Harry, and he just gave me a worried look, casting a glance at the two figures behind us. He shuddered, returning his attention to the teachers.

   "Harry! (y/- Oh my god!" Hermione voice sounded from behind us, "What are you two doing here?! I thought you were in the Gryffindor commons playing that game?"

   "But- Herimone you told us to come here because someone had been missing? Which actually makes no sense but-"

   "(y/n)... I... I didn't tell you to come here." 

   "Wait- wait... what?!" 

   "But- then that would mean-" Harry started, and Hermione's eyes widened.

   "I swear I never saw anyone take a strand of my hair!" she exclaimed, placing her hands on top of her hair, as if it would disappear. She looked mildly disgusted, and I assumed it was from the thought of someone touching her hair without her knowing. 

   "Hermione, I forgot to ask, where were you all day today? I haven't seen you once!" I said, suddenly realising that the teachers were still there.

   "(y/n), I told you I was in the library?" it came out more like a question.

   "Hermione, you never told me that, and that's not just from a bad memory. I haven't seen you all day."

   "Oh my god..."

(A/N) - Sorry if this is short...? Idk what I've done lol