Who's Pretending?

I don't even know why I named this chapter this... I might actually stop doing that after this series because like... IDK ANYMORE

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   So wait... she was-? Was I-? (y/n)- who-? HUH? I DON'T UNDERSTAND???

   "(y/n) I'M SO CONFUSED??" I tried to state but it turned out more like a question for some reason. 

   "I am too, Harry, but please SHH I'm trying to stare at a wall and think here!" (y/n) said from her spot (sitting on the love seat). We had somehow gotten away from the whole 'petrified oh no we're going to die' scene and we're now in the common room. Alone.

   Well... I looked around quickly (hadn't had time to because we literally had to hide in here for around thirty minutes for 'some reason'... aka Hermione being a worry wart... I'm sorry I don't know where that came from) to check if anyone was in the room.

   No I lied; Neville's in the corner over there reading some Herbology book. 

   "But (y/n)! I'm more interesting than a wall! Pay attention to me please!!!" I whined. Whenever I did that it seemed to make her like me better in that moment (don't say anything).

   "I know you're a good thing to look at sometimes, but I'm DEAD right now and I can't," (y/n) said and I sighed dramatically. 

.......... Time Skip to Later ..........

   Oh god oh god oh god HERE IT COMES... I hate the fact that we're freaking twelve years old and there's already drama in our grade. Like, seriously! (a/n - lol when I was in middle school there were always people being like: ohh I already have a girlfriend/boyfriend!! YOU'RE 12??) I just don't get people someti-

   "I DON'T KNOW HERMIONE, OKAY???" (y/n) yelled, and Hermione just yelled back.

   "WELL, (Y/N), I-"

   "I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS BEING PRETENDED AS, HERMIONE!!!"

   "THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!"

   "IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME THING."

   I really can't:

   "OH MY GOD I'M DYING!!!"

   They both looked over to me, kind of worried for a second, but their expressions quickly turned into annoyance... Hehe I'm really going to die now...

   Hermione growled...

   Oh god oh god I'm done for RUN FOR IT!!!, I thought as I tensed up.

   Hermione muttered something like, "You better run, Harry." but I wasn't able to hear correctly because I was shooting out of the room and trying to find Ron (he was the only one that was able to take Hermione's wrath- actually... well... he's just gotten used to it at this point). 

   "RON HELP ME!!!" I screamed, scaring the heck out of everyone in the hall. I could hear Hermione running down the steps of a nearby staircase and I really started to freak out. I'm going to die at age twelve!!! THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.

   "HERMIONE STOP HAVING ANGER ISSUES!!" I heard (y/n) shout, "WAIT... Actually..." she trailed off.

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   Hermione has anger issues most of the time because of Ron so I guess I can't really change that. 

   "HARRY DON'T DIE!!! NOT TODAY! THAT'S FOR LATER ON- SORRY THAT SOUNDED CREEPY!!!"

.......... Ron's Point of View ..........

   "RON!!!" someone screeched and I turned just in time to see Harry jumping at me and we both fell over.

   "HARRY WHAT THE HECK???" I yelled, "WHAT'RE YOU- Oh.... OH... You're going to die, aren't you?"

   Hermione was running towards me. HOLY CRAP I GET ENOUGH OF HER BEING LIKE: RONALD WEASLEY YOU ARE STUPID AND-

   "RON, SAVE ME!" Harry yelled, quickly crawling behind me.

   "Hermione," I said.

   "What?!"

   "Calm the heck down you're being unreasonable- more than me," I added and she didn't seem to calm down. This is great. My mother will probably kill me if she doesn't (for some unknown reason; she always finds a way).

   "POTTER, WHAT THE HECK?!" someone yelled.

(A/N) - Sorry for not updating in a while... ~Maddie