Dueling Club

Updating everyday now? No... I'm just trying to be productive lol this probably is just a one time thing until like... Wednesday ~Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   "Hermione! I don't wanna go!!" Ron whined as Hermione dragged him towards Killderoy Hoghart's classroom. I unwillingly follow, along with (y/n).

   "Hey, Potter!" a voice sneered at me.

   "Ugh... what now, Malfoy?" I groaned and turned around to see Malfoy and his ugly face.

   "We all know you were the one that wrote that message on the wall last night, and the one who petrified Filch's bloody cat. You don't need to hide it from us. We already know, Potter." 

   "But the thing is, Malfoy. I didn't do it and you're just a git for assuming so." (a/n - gotta love 12 year old banter) I argued.

   "But you don't have any evidence proving you didn't."

   "And you don't have any evidence for proving I did. Now, may we all move on and go in the bloody dueling club and get this over with!" Ron said.

   "You blood traitor, you don't have the right to say such a thing to your superio- WHAT THE HECK?" a slap sounded throughout the hall, and I turned to see Hermione there. Slapping Malfoy. This is great, really great.

   "You do NOT have the right to say such hurtful words to people!" she shouted, and even Malfoy flinched at the volume, "You're such a jerk, Malfoy! You don't even consider how your words could hurt people, and how offensive they can be. For someone like you, I find it hard to believe that all you can talk about is someone's blood status and whether or not they are 'true' wizards or witches. YOU'RE SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE BRAT." Hermione was beyond angry right now, but she put on a cool expression and walked into Professor Hoghart's D.A.D.A. classroom.

   That was amazing.

   "Bloody hell..." Ron muttered before following Hermione into the room, almost willingly this time.

   I was grinning. Hermione is amazing when she's angry, just not when she's angry at me:

   "HARRY JAMES POTTER GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE AND PUT OUT THE FIRE ON THE FLOOR. THEN YOU'RE GOING TO FIX THE CARPET."

   "B-But- Hermione I don't know the spell-"

   "I DON'T CARE NOW FIX IT."

   That was not a fun time...

   Anyways, I walk into the room with (y/n) close behind me and I instantly see Killderoy Hoghart standing on a table?

   "Welcome, welcome! Crowd around just there, and watch and learn! Is everyone here yet? Oh well! We'll start anyways and they can come in when they want to." he exclaimed, and Malfoy walked through the door, looking a bit shaken. I'm starting to wonder if I can ever get Hermione to do that again? "Now, I have my assistant, Professor Snape!" 

   "Hello... Mr. Po- I mean... children..." a familiar drawl said and I looked at the other end of the (long) table to see Snape stepping onto it.

   ... What is with Professors and tables these days? I once saw McGonagall sleeping as a cat on her desk table thing, and then Dumbledore was practically sitting on his desk the other day.

   This is weird.

   Anyways, there was a few people clapping, but it soon stopped. 

   "Anyways, welcome to the dueling club! Did I already say that? Who knows! But, today me and your beloved Professor Snape will be teaching you the basics of dueling. I'm teaching it, but one, I'm a glorious teacher, and two, because I am your Defense Against the uh... Arts-! Teacher." Killderoy started, and people (mainly girls... yeah) crowded around the long table Killderoy and Snape were standing on.

   "I'm so excited!" Hermione happily whispered to us, all previous anger seeming to have vanished.

   "Uh... yeah. That." Ron mumbled.

   "(y/n), you going to say anything?"

   "... No. I'm still too shocked from happiness that Hermione slapped Draco! Is it again; I don't remember..." (y/n) replied, snapping out of her weird non-communication trance.

   "I think it's the second time; she did it last year, right?"

   "I think... I don't-"

   "Now, first you bow to your opponent!" Killderoy interrupted, and bowed to Snape, wand in front of his face as he smiled confidently. Snape grudgingly bowed to him as well in the same fashion, "Next, you get into your positions, and wait for the first person to start." 

   Snape got into some weird fancy pose and Killderoy looked confused, before changing into a similar pose (probably to look fancy and stuff... not that I'm saying Snape is fancy or flouncy- where the heck did that come from? Flouncy?). As the awkward silence rolled on and Killderoy was looking at some of the girls and smiling. Ego-tistical weirdo.  

   I nearly jumped out of my skin and turned into a puddle when I heard Snape drawl out an unhappy 'Expooliermas' or something like that while Killderoy wasn't looking (looking at Hermione; Hermione was acting even weirder now) and Killderoy was blown almost off the table like a leaf. So much for looking un-Snape flouncy fancy- 

   I need to stop that. Like, seriously... what the heck? That doesn't even make sense.

   Killderoy quickly got up and brushed his clothes off.

   "You only got lucky there, Professor Snape; I was just going easy on you," Snape glared while girls started to fawn over Killderoy like he was a cute bunny or something, "Don't you think we should get students up here to try?"

.......... Time Skip to a Few Minutes Later ..........

   "Scared, Potter?" Malfoy asked.

   "You wish."

(A/N) - BLAHHH THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP YESTERDAY??? HOPE YOU ENJOYED, LOVES!! ~Maddie