Photography

This is a bad title. And also, I was searching myself up for no reason and then I found this site called doctruyenhot.com and it had my story on it! After a little researching, I found out it's a mirror of Wattpad, and has EVERYONE'S story on it, which I find very creepy. Just wanted to make people aware (it is not plagiarism, because it does say things like 'these stories are collected from the internet and have full credit to the authours' and such) ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   This is actually probably going to be a really bad idea. No, scratch that, I'm going to be out in detention somehow and Snape will somehow start ranting to me about his problems-

   Uh... yeah. Okay. 

   I was slowly sneaking into the Hospital Wing to see Harry (I might've stolen his invisible cloak from his case... might've, mind you). Quietly opening the door of the infirmary, I sneaked up to where Harry was sleeping. I'm not creepy when I watch him sleep for a few minutes, right? 

   "Harry?"

   He let out a soft noise, turning his head away from me. He looked like he was having a nightmare. I reached out a hand and shook him, "Harry?"

   This time his eyes opened a fraction and stared at me for a second, as if trying to remember who I was (and I don't really blame him; when I'm half-asleep I'm pretty sure I don't even remember what English is). His eyes sparked with realisation a few seconds later before asking a confirming, "(y/n)?"

   "Yeah."

   "What're you doing here?" he asked, almost getting up, but remembering that Madam Pomfrey was in the other room, sleeping, so he lowered his voice and stayed in his position, "Why did you come?"

   "I wanted to see if you were alright." I whispered. Well, that was partially true... I also came because I'm pretty sure Madam Pomfrey has a stash of sweets somewhere that she occasionally gives her patients if they were here long term...

   "Oh-" there was a soft crack of magic and I gasped, concealing myself in the invisibility cloak once more, "Dobby?! What are you doing here?" Harry angrily whispered. I decided not to show myself and keep quiet. Suddenly, Harry froze and stared up at the ceiling for a second, and then relaxed. What?

   "Hello!" the little... goblin thing said.

   "What are you doing here?" he repeated.

   "Harry Potter should've listened to Dobby!" Dobby said, "Harry Potter should've gone back home when he missed the train!" 

   There was a pause and Dobby's eyes widened, as if he said something he shouldn't've.

   "It was you? You stopped the barrier from letting me, Ron, and (y/n) through." 

   Dobby looked a little guilty, "Indeed... yes, sir."

   "You nearly got all three of us expelled!" he angrily whispered at Dobby.

   "At least you would be away from here," Dobby came a little closer and Harry backed away immediately, "Harry Potter must go home! Dobby thought Dobby's Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see!"

   "...Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?!" 

   I'm not even going to say how I feel, because of course I'm livid at this... Dobby thing. Why the heck did Dobby nearly kill Harry?! If whatever he's talking about is trying to kill Harry, saving him like this is definitely not helping matters at all! And besides, if Harry gets anymore mad right now Dobby might as well be six feet under. 

   "Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir." I almost made a sound at that, because really, who are you trying to fool? "Dobby had to iron his hands!"

   Dobby brought out bandaged hands and that made me feel a little bad for thinking that. His hands were burned, even!

   But, Harry saw no remorse either way, "Dobby, you better clear off before my bones come back or I'll strangle you."

   Dobby made a distressed noise and jumped off the bed, and I had to quickly and quietly back away before he found me, "Dobby should be used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home!" 

   That made me feel worse. I almost gave away my position by sitting on Harry's bed (he had gotten up by now to face Dobby).

   "I don't suppose you could tell me why you tried to kill me?" Harry said with a hint of poison in his voice. Maybe he's just not believing anything Dobby's saying? 

   "Not kill you, sir! Never kill you! Dobby remembers what it was like before Harry Potter triumphed before He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, sir! But... of course... Dobby is still treated like vermin!" Dobby started crying loudly and I was worried that Madam Pomfrey might awaken from the commotion, but she never came out of her room. Harry just stood there, looking like he had no idea what to do. Dobby blew his nose into his... shirt thing and Harry instantly made a disgusted face at the thing.

   "Why do you wear that thing?" he asked, obviously trying to change the subject. 

   "This, sir? It is a mark of an house elves' enslavement. Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes." this change of subject had gotten him to stop crying at least. 

   Suddenly, Dobby made a small sound and I instantly heard voices nearby. Harry looked panicked and sat on his bed. Dobby jumped onto Harry's bed hurriedly. 

   "Listen, listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry Potter must not stay here. Especially now that history is to repeat itself." 

   "Repeat itself?" Harry asked, intrigued. Dobby once agian had that look that clearly said he had said too much. I was nervously looking at the door to the Hospital Wing and back at Harry and Dobby.

   "I shouldn't've said that!" Dobby looked around and grabbed Harry's bottle of Skele-grow and banged his head with it, "Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!" 

   "Dobby, stop!" Harry whispered, moving his good arm to try and yank the bottle from Dobby. He gave a last yank and put it back in it's place, "Dobby, tell me. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?" 

   "Dobby cannot say, sir." Dobby even looked a little sad at that, "Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe."

   What about the REST OF THE SCHOOL? What about HARRY'S FRIENDS, DOBBY?! Geez, I can't with this guy. 

   "No, Dobby, tell me, who is it?" 

   There were more noises coming from the hallway and I put myself in a concealed corner, where I could not be seen even though I had the cloak, but I could see Harry and Dobby. Dobby snapped his fingers and he just... disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I saw shadows of figures in the hallways, and Harry had to have as well, because he had quickly lied back down on his bed with his back facing away from the rest of the room. 

   Seconds later, I saw Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and several other file into the room. Madam Pomfrey seemed to be out in an instant. I could see them place someone on an empty bed and my eyes widened as I saw it was Colin Creevey, holding a camera. The thing was just that... he looked petrified, like Mrs Norris. I listened in on their conversation.

   "What has happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

   "There has been another attack." Dumbledore said calmly. 

   "We think he's been petrified." McGongall confirmed. She looked at the camera in his hands and said, "Perhaps he was lucky enough to take a picture of the attacker?"

   Someone gently grabbed it out of the boy's hands and opened it, and a cloud of black smoke burst from it. 

   "It's all melted... Albus, what does this mean?" McGonagall asked.

   "It means... the Chamber of Secrets has been opened once again, as we all feared."

(A/N) - This is such a bad chapter lol and I made you wait this whole time! I'm sorry I'm so pathetic :D (and, again, I didn't bother editing this chapter because usually they are already decent enough?) ~Maddie