Celebrating Death?

(the title is bad but I don't wanna change it I'm sorry...) Sorry I took FOREVER! This was meant to go out tomorrow but uh... it didn't. Um... I made friends? THAT'S MY EXCUSE!!! Wait no- my excuse is that my computer almost died and I was playing a really weird online that my friend showed me...? IDK 

I hope this was long enough for all of you. I'll try to make longer and more frequent updates for you all, loves!~Maddie

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   As me, (y/n), Hermione, and Ron were going to the Great Hall for dinner, a transparent sheet of white came in front of us. 

   "Hello!" Sir Nicholas exclaimed to us, and (y/n) just looked at him, slightly confused, "I'm Sir Nicholas, if you don't remember...?"

   "I remember you!" Hermione said, and Ron just facepalmed and Nearly Headless Nick nodded in approval.

   "Now, you're probably wondering why I've interrupted your time of peace before dinner?"

   "Um... yes?" I said, and (y/n) 'gently' smacked me over the head and laughed, "Ow! (y/n)!"

   Sir Nicholas laughed at us before continuing, "Well... I just maybe wanted to invite you to my Death Day Party?"

   "What the heck is tha-"

   "It's like a birthday, but instead a day to celebrate when someone died." Hermione explained and Sir Nicholas nodded before looking at us expectantly.

   "Of course we'll go." I responded automatically, "Where is it, and when?"

   "Tomorrow before dinner, and just follow the candles downstairs." he smiled at us before waving goodbye and floating off to who knows where. 

   "Harry!!!" (y/n) whined, "I didn't get to say anything!!!!"

   "Why didn't you, then??" I joked, and she just pouted. 

   "Because you talk to fast, that's why!" 

   "Great excuse?" Ron muttered and Hermione tried to hold back a laugh (a/n - almost wrote baka...)

   "Well... let's go to dinner now?"

   "FOOD!" (y/n) yelled and ran down the hall.

   "HEY!! WAIT!" Ron yelled before starting after her, leaving me and Hermione.

   "Bet I can beat you." I laughed, and she just smiled before running off.

   "WAIT! NO, NOT FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START!!!!" I yelled and ran as quickly as I could after her.

.......... Time Skip to Tomorrow ...........

   "Ughhhh..." I muttered when the light hit my eyes, "Where the heck are my glasses...?" Suddenly, something was shoved onto my face and I blinked, trying to adjust my eyes. When they did, (y/n) was standing directly in front of me. "(y/n)! Don't shove my glasses on my face; it hurts!" I whined and she just shoved something in my mouth. Chocolate?

   "Mwahaha!!" she yelled before running downstairs into the Gryffindor commons (at least I think she did...).

   "Noooooo! Don't leave me here! I'm going to die in the sun!"

   "STOP BEING A VAMPIRE!" I heard her yell from down the stairs. I groaned as I got up; I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP YET... But anyway, I stumbled towards the restroom in my half asleep state. 

   "NOT MY FAU- HOLY CRAP MY HAIR!!! (Y/N) WHY DID YOU PUT CHOCOLATE IN IT??" I exclaimed as I look into the mirror, "WHY?!?" And all I get was a 'MWAAHAHHAH-' and then some choking noises... Really?