Another Bloody Message

Hello! Back with another chapter :D I'm sorry I took so long (again). Whoops... And I got caught up in the Marvel fandom because Bucky and... things... All's well that ends well? (And I apologize in advance if this chapter seems... meh. Wow, my vocabulary is brilliant today XD) 

Um... And I also forgot what happened to Hermione, so I had to go find that chapter lol (The Diary of Tom Riddle) ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Gosh, Ron, get yourself together-" I muttered. At this point, the sky had turned dark and we were the first ones to leave the dining hall. 

   "It's not my fault that my pants are falling apart!" Ron was practically tripping over himself in his haste to fix them... with a broken wand. 

   "Oh god, where's Hermione when you need her? Ron, don't point there with that wand!" Harry smacked him. I snickered and poked Harry in the forehead and ran away like my life depended on it.

   "Shoot- (y/n), come back here!" a voice called as I ran down the hall. I could hear his steps come closer, so I ran faster while turning around the corner-

   Bad idea.

   While I promptly fell on my face. I could hear Harry laughing next to me.

   "Oh, shut up, you." I grumbled, stumbling as I tried to pull myself upwards. Tried being an adequate word... 

   Yeah, okay, I fell over. But, Harry decided to help me anyway so... Oh well. 

   Only to fall over in surprise when McGonagall's voice rang throughout the halls, "All students are to return to their house dormitories at once.

   Wow, I didn't know they installed microphone things- oh wait.

   This is magic...

   Right, there's probably a spell for something like that, but still! I... I don't even know where I'm going with this.

   Harry yanked my up from the floor (again) and Ron and him started going towards the source of McGonagall's voice. 

   "Harry... really?" I whispered, "Well, not like I would do the same... but still." 

   "Shush-"

   "Don't shush me! I can't be shushed."

   "I'm gonna shush you-"

   "How-"

   "Guys, you're literally twelve, why are you flirting?" Ron mumbled, "I mean really- oh shoot."

   We just turned around the corner to see many teachers rushing towards a specific wall, looking horrified (except Snape, he just looked... mildly concerned. Like: oh! There's a bloody message on the wall. How weird, this is something that happens everyday-)

   There goes my body right into the wall. Weird how sometimes I swear I don't have any control over myself. 

   "Ow, my nose-"

   "Shush-" Harry muttered, rubbing my nose to shut me up. Wait- what?

   "Harry, what the-"

   "As you can see, the heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our first fear has been realised! A student has been taken, by the monster, into the chamber itself." McGonagall's voice trembled slightly (a/n - mum McGonagall lol). "Tell me, Poppy, what were you trying to tell me earlier?"

   "Minerva, the other Miss Granger- the presumably fake one- has disappeared."

   "Who else is missing?"