Tom Riddle's Memory

Ha. Ha. Ha. I started this right after the last chapter, but... didn't write anything just put the title (which I then changed three times)... yeah. 

And I completely forgot about my anniversary for being a member on Wattpad (July 24!!) 2 3/4 stories in two years...? Lol wow Idk if that was fast or abnormally slow. 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Woah..." I muttered, looking around, "Why is everything black and white? And we're colourful?" 

   "I don't know..." Harry whispered. I jolted when I heard some noises nearby and Harry grabbed my hand and we slowly walked towards them. We went up a staircase to see a boy in Slytherin robes talking to someone. 

   "Excuse me, could you tell us what's going on here?" I asked, slowly approaching the black and white person. They completely ignored me. "Rude!"

   "Shh! (y/n) lets listen to what they're saying!" Harry whispered. "Is he Tom Riddle?" 

   "Shh yourself!" 

   "Hello, can you hear me?" Harry continued.

   "You're rude too!"

   "Well, sorry, but where the heck are we?!" 

   "Tom Riddle?" he was looking up the staircase at someone. We both looked up towards the sound of footsteps and saw five or six wizards, four carrying a stretcher with a body inside it and the others waiting at the sides to make sure they didn't drop the body. "Someone died?"

   "I don't know!"

   They brought the body towards us, and we saw a feminine hand hanging over the side of the stretcher, pale and un-moving. I felt a chill go up my spine at the sight and I subconsciously held Harry's hand tighter. We stared as they carried the dead girl out of the hallway.

   "Riddle!" a familiar voice said suddenly. We turned at once to see-

   "Dumbledore!" Harry exclaimed.

   "Up." he gestured to Tom, and Tom walked up towards him. We followed.

   "Professor Dumbledore." he said calmly.  

   "It is not wise to be wandering around at this late hour, Tom." 

   "Yes, Professor. I suppose I..." he paused, "I had to see for myself if the rumours were true." 

   "I'm afraid they are, Tom. They are true." Dumbledore said without any sort of fondness. How odd.

   "And about the school as well? I don't have a home to go to, they can't really close Hogwarts, would they Professor?" It wasn't exactly a question, more like a statement. I suddenly got the feeling that something was wrong.

   "Harry, this doesn't feel right. I don't like this. Whoever this Tom is has bad intentions." I muttered to him, despite knowing Tom, or anyone for that matter, couldn't hear us.

   "Shush, keep watching. It'll be fine." Harry muttered back. 

   "I understand, Tom." Dumbledore's was tired, "But I'm afraid Headmaster Dippet will have no choice." 

   "Sir, if it all stopped, if the person who was responsible was caught."

   Dumbledore paused, "Is there something... you wish to tell me?" 

   I felt Harry tense next to me, staring at Dumbledore with a strange expression.

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........