Mudblood

This was supposed to go out yesterday... uh... Have a brilliant day, loves! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ...........

   All of the ghosts that had ran through the wall were now kind of showing off. Sir Nicholas was standing impatiently at the stage, waiting to make his Death Day speech or whatever it was. 

   "Hello! My name is Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore, the leader of the Headless Hunt! Sir Nicholas has asked us to come here in order to discuss whether or not he can join us or not. Now say what you wanted to say, Sir Nicholas!" one ghost shouted while playing with what I assumed was his head. Gross... doesn't that hurt or whatever? Or do ghosts not feel any pain?

   "As I was going to say... I should like to welcome everyone in this room to my Death Day Party!" Sir Nicholas cheered, and there were some minimal cheers as well, some coming from Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I, "Now, I would like to make a valid argument with you, Sir Podmore; my head is only staying on my neck with a flimsy inch of flesh! I should be allowed to join the Headless Hunt!!" 

   "Now, Sir Nicholas. You know you can't because some of or sports (or whatever you might call them) include using a head on the ground. Not on your neck! If it's on your neck, you're not headless enough."

   Sir Nicholas looked upset, but he kept arguing. While he did, Harry asked whether or not we should leave then, but suddenly his name was mentioned:

   "Harry? Do you think I'm headless enough to join?" Sir Nicholas asked and Harry froze.

   "O-Of course, Sir Nicholas. You're head barely stays on half the time." he answered with a short stutter at the beginning from being called upon so unexpectedly. 

   "See! I should be able to join!" Sir Nicholas continued to argue with Sir Podmore, and I nudged Harry, signaling that this the the time we leave. He nodded and motioned the others to slowly edge over towards the door. Once we were close enough, we darted out the door before any of the ghost people could notice. 

   "That was weird... And we missed dinner for that! Really?? I'll just have to ask Fred and George to get us food from the kitchens because they won't tell be how to get into it..." Ron said angrily as we ascended the stairs.

   "There's a kitchen?" Harry and I asked at the same time, causing us to laugh afterwards.

   "Um... yeah? Where do you think all the food came fro- Hey, Fred! George!" Ron called out to them as they happened to be passing by.

   "What's up, little Ronnykins?" George asked.

   "You need to stop that..." Ron mumbled. The twins looked at each other for a moment before turning back to Ron.

   "Nah." they said at the same time. 

   "Well, if you be so kind," Ron said sarcastically, "Could you get me, Hermione, Harry, and (y/n) something to eat from the kitchens, since you won't tell me were it is? We missed dinner for some weird ghost party."

   "What do we get out of it?" they asked in unison.

   "Uh... crap, what do you want?" Ron asked as Hermione crossed her arms over her chest in an annoyed manner. Me and Harry just stood there, not really knowing what to do.

   "Well..." Fred started before both of them started laughing quietly.

   "We'll tell you later." George finished.

   "What would you like for dinner..." Fred started.

   "Ladies and gents?" George finished before both of them did an over exaggerated bow. Ron started naming off things, getting a few stares at some of the selections: