Black Mail

Yup. ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "GET BACK HERE!" I yelled before getting up and running after Fred and George (a/n - who else would it be, hm?).

   "Oh no... Georgie we really fu-"

   "Shh! Mom's just over the- HOLY SHHHH- CRAP! RUN FREDDIE!"

   "GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!" 

   "NEVER!!!!!!"

   And that's how my day began.

..........Time Skip to... Afternoon? Something ..........

   "(y/n)."

   "Yes?"

   "Remind me not to make you mad..." Harry muttered and I laughed a really fake evil laugh... like seriously: "Mwahahaha!" Yeah, I know. It's not the best. He just stood there, raising an eyebrow at that laugh.

   "Okay, no offense, but what the heck was that?"

   "Someone give me a pair of scissors."

   "I DON'T WANT TO DIE-"

   "No, I just wanted to give you a haircut."

   "... Um... Okay? That's totally not the most random thing you have ever said..."

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   Hang on... why are the twins still looming over the camera? And laughing? Wait a second...

   "I SWEAR IF YOU POST THAT SOMEWHERE OR SEND IT TO THE DAILY PROPHET LIKE LAST TI- Oh crap uhhh..."

   "What do you mean last time, Harry?" (y/n) asked.

   "UHHHH... Well, you see... Haha... Um so there's this thing and... BYE!" and then I ran off to me and Ron's room before locking the door. I'm so stupid.

(A/N) - I do recommend reading the first book if you wanted to know what Harry meant by "like last time". Look out for the next chapter! Might be here today! ~Maddie