Chapter 7: Caught and Kidnapped!

Mayra's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Ugh! Again? I looked at my phone and saw it was 4:15 am. I heard a knock at the door, it was my dad.
"Wake up sleeping beauty!" He said. "You're breakfast is ready."
I got dressed, went downstairs and I saw a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. Of course my dad would buy them.
"Ah, my favorite. Thanks dad." He really is the best. I heard Ruben come down the stairs very tired and said, "Krispy Kreme Donuts?!! Let me take 2 please."
"Are you ready to go sweet pea?" My dad asked. I nodded and I said bye gave them a hug. "I'll be back okay, tell Mom I said bye and that I love her."
"Okay, be careful." I heard my dad. I left and drove off to the mall.
I arrived, went inside, put on my apron and hat, brewed coffee and tea. It got busy later in the morning. I was really occupied. Then I saw Leonard come in and he helped me.
"Hey Mayra, how's it going?" He asked
"Hey Leonard, busy but good." I said.
He chuckled. "That's good have you taken lunch yet?"
"No, not yet. Can I? I know you just got here." I replied.
"Yeah go ahead. And when you're done, you wouldn't mind making samples of salty Caramel frappe and passing it around to customers?" He asked with a puppy face. Gosh, I hate his puppy face because they actually work.
"Yes sir." I said.

David's POV

I woke up, feeling a bit pumped. Today's the day I kidnap the barista! I called Chris and Daniel to come over with their suits, ties and masks along with their weapons. They finally came over.
"Hey guys!" I Yelled. "Ready for today?"
We cheered and said, "Las Vegas here we come!"
Daniel piped, "So do we have anything we need to grab before we kidnap the girl?"
We all looked at each other. I totally forgot  to grab ropes, duct tape, and handcuffs.
"You know, I totally forgot to buy rope, duct tape and handcuffs. You guys wouldn't mind to get them before 4pm?" I asked.
"I'll take care of it. But we may need to go to 3 different stores not to be suspicious." Chris said.
"Sounds like a plan!" Yelled Daniel.
"Alrighty then, let's go get ourselves a barista!" I screamed.

Mayra's POV

As I was getting ready to leave, I thought about Danny, the guy that I talked to yesterday and he didn't show up. Whew! I was a little relieved, maybe had something to do.
"Mayra! What are you thinking about?" Leonard asked.
I didn't know what to tell him, instead I said, "oh nothing."
Leonard looked puzzled, "Mayra, I know that you're thinking about something, tell me! We're friends right?"
I nodded, giggling. "Well, I don't know if you saw, but yesterday when I took my lunch break, this guy name Danny walks up to me, flirted with me and sat down across from me. And we just got to know each other. He said he was going to come by to be "My last customer" but he never showed up."
Leonard was shocked. "Ooh, I think he likes you!" He chants. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him.
"I told you, I have a boyfriend." I sassed. He giggled. "You never know."
I rolled my eyes at him again. "Ok, well
I'll be leaving, but I hope you have a great weekend. I'll see you on Monday!"
He giggled, "see you on Monday!"
I left with my car keys and went underground parking lot. I always park there when I come early in the mornings. I texted Miguel telling him I just got done with my shift and that I'll be on my way in about 30 min. He respond and said okay, love you baby. Be careful. I then quickly respond love you too. As I was walking I heard footsteps, and here I was thinking that the people are coming from the mall. That was when I was wrong. I turned around and saw 2 guys with masks and guns and I ran to my car. As I was running, I heard them coming closer and closer. Before I reached for the car door, one of them grabbed me by my waist and tried to put a cloth over my mouth. Luckily, since my dad is a police officer I know some moves he used to teach me. I head butt his head and kicked him in the shins. Then the other grabbed me by the arm and put it behind my back, I flipped him over and punched him in the face. He pushed me to the ground and as I got up, they got up and pointed their guns at me. I didn't know what to do except to put my hands up. Then out of nowhere, I felt a hard punch behind me and I fell to the ground, semi conscious. The guys pinned me to the ground, handcuffed my hands behind my back and led me to their minivan. I was shoved  and then 2 guys came in with me. The guy came up to me and said, "well aren't you a pretty little thing!" He then put a damp cloth over my mouth, I couldn't struggle anymore,  I couldn't feel my body. It was so numb that I passed out.

A/N: holy cow, that was quite entertaining. Mayra's life is now changed. The pic above (from left to right) is Daniel, David, and Chris! Don't forget to vote/comment. Tell me what you think so far!