Chapter 25: Operation Rescue Failed!

Ruben sr.'s POV

"Open this door! I have your money. Bring Mayra out please! If you don't open this door I'm going to knock it down. 3! 2! 1! I'm going in!!"
I knocked down the door and I found nothing! Where are the kidnappers? Where's Mayra?! Ugh!!!
I motioned the guys to come in and I looked around and saw nothing. What the hell!
Miguel and the officers came in and searched the place.
"Sir! You better take a look. There's a back door here." The Officer said.
I looked and I asked them to go in there and they left. Detective Richter came inside and looked around.
"I thought you said that there was a chance of us getting her." I yelled.
"Well, now we know that she was here." He said.
I got something from my walkie talkie.
"Sir, they're gone!"
"What do you mean they're gone?" I asked.
"Everything is clear. The back door led us into the woods. They could've gone somewhere."
I sighed. "Okay, thanks for searching. I'm going to be giving them a call soon. Just come back and we'll figure this out later." I said.
"Copy that sir!"
I looked over at Miguel, he looks tired and defeated.
"Hey, it's okay. We're just going to have to do it the right way." I said.
Miguel Nodded. "I just hope she's okay." He said.
I patted him on the back. "Me too. Mayra's a tough girl. We'll get her back for sure. Now, lets go home." I demanded.

David's POV

I just ran. I put Mayra over my shoulder, since she passed out. Poor girl, just then I saw another door and when I opened it, I climbed out and saw dark woods. I laid Mayra down, and I heard the van come towards us. It was Chris and Daniel.
"Oh my gosh! David are you okay?" Chris asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just get Mayra and put her in the back seat. I'll watch over her." I said. Chris and Daniel grabbed Mayra and put her in the back seat. I went along with her and I told them to drive.
"Where do we go now?" Chris asked.
"Let's just go to my apartment." I said.
"Got it!" Yelled Chris.
I held Mayra in my arms. She's still passed out.
"It's going to be okay baby." I whispered.
Wait, what? Did I just call her baby? Oh no! I'm such a bad person, she has a boyfriend for crying out loud! I take away this girl for money, then I took her out for a walk, let out my life story to her, slept with her, danced with her and kissed her! Speaking of the kiss, I'd have to say this Kiss was sooo good. Of course I kissed other girls in the past, but kissing Mayra was something I never felt before. I wanted to kiss her because I developed feelings for her, I just wanted to know if I kiss her I would feel something....and I did. It felt real and my heart was pounding 100 times faster. Seeing Mayra tied up like this makes me sad but aroused at the same time. Weird I know. I wanted to wake her up and tell her that we're safe, but at the same time she looks beautiful while she sleeps. But then she started to wake up.

Mayra's POV

I started to wake up, feeling super drowsy and all I see is darkness. I sort of panicked until I heard someone shushing me and petting me.
"Shh shh Mayra. It's okay. You're safe." It must be David.
"Here let me take the blindfold off." He pulled off my blindfold and tape off. He also un-cuffed my hands.
"David? What happened?" I asked.
"Shh it's okay Mayra. Your dad found us, but we got away." He whispered.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Hey, it's okay. Are you hungry?" He asked.
"I'm starving." I said.
He brought a bag of Thai food and we ate it. I wanted to ask about him kissing me, but I also wasn't sure if he felt the same as I did. I remembered him telling me to kiss him, because he wanted to know something. What did he want to know about? How it feels to kiss? Did he want to know how I felt about him? Uh Oh. What if he found out. I'm really liking him more and more. It's so bad because I have a boyfriend, and David... Well... I don't know. He really knows how to be a gentleman, but he can be bipolar at times, but something is really special about him and the kiss was real. More real than ever.
"Since we're leaving, where are we going?" I asked.
"We're going to my apartment." He said.
I nodded.
"We're here!!!" Yelled Daniel.
"Would you shut your mouth? You are starting to annoy me." Yelled Chris.
"Hey both of you shut up! We're here now, so once we get inside, we're calling her dad." David Screamed.
"Now come on! Let's go."