Chapter 15: Being Held By A Handsome Captor

Mayra's POV

I was watching Daniel play solitaire. He's pretty good at it. He'd let me play too. I got stuck with the game one time, but he found a solution. He can be pretty smart, only when he wants to be; he reminds me so much of my brother. I guess you could say he's a really nice kidnapper.
Then I heard the door open, it was a David and my other kidnapper. David stormed in with a mad look on his face. He looked at me, then at Daniel. His mouth was wide open.
"What the hell are you doing?! Why do you have your mask off? And what are you doing playing card games with Mayra?!" He asked furiously.
Daniel looked scared for sec.
"I was trying to teach Mayra how to play solitaire, plus she asked me if I was the one who talked to her the other day when we went to Starbucks. She already knew who I was, so what was the point of wearing the damn mask anyways?"
He looked at me with murderous eyes. I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
"Boys, leave me and Mayra. I need to speak to her alone." Oh no....
"In the mean time go shopping for some food, drinks etc."
They both nodded and left. After when I heard the car leave I looked at David, having fear in my eyes.
He chuckles, "well well well, what am I going to do you with you?" He asks.
I didn't know how to respond. He comes closer to me and caresses my cheek. The feeling of his hands touching my face gave me chills.
"W-where did you g-go?" I asked shaking.
He shakes his head, "it doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here being held for ransom."
"Have you contacted my parents yet?"
He rolled his eyes, "not yet." He responded. He stared at me for awhile, then asked me some questions.
"So Mayra, how many do you have in the family?"
"4 including myself."
"Do you have a brother or a sister?"
I replied, "one younger brother."
"Good. How old are you and what grade are you in?"
"I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior in High school."
He laughs, "do you have a boyfriend?" That was a strange question, I wonder why.
I nodded. "Why?" I asked.
He shrugged. "Oh nothing, you are very pretty, um I mean, why wouldn't someone date you?" He said.
"What about you, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.
"No, and I'm not interested at the moment." He said.
I was shocked because he's super good looking. He's going to have beautiful children someday.
He looked at me with soft eyes. "Why?" He asked.
I shrugged. "Nothing.." I then giggled. "What's so funny?"
I looked at him, "it's just crazy. Some people would pay good money for this." I said. His eyes widened.
"And what's that?"'he asked curiously.
"Well, I'm being held captive by a handsome captor." I answered.
He looked shocked, but then slaps me.
What the hell dude? I just called you handsome! And I get a slap for that?!
"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled.
"That's for trying to flirt with me." He said with cold blooded eyes.
"What are you talking about? I complimented you." I defended.
"Yes, but you shouldn't be flirting with other guys knowing you have a boyfriend. I mean, come on. You think you're boyfriend would like the fact you're giving a captor a flirty compliment? I don't think so." He said.
I was starting to get upset. I swear he's bipolar. One minute he stares at me like I'm a model, then the next he sasses me and glares at me.
"Look why don't you just tell me why you need the money? I mean $650,000 is a lot of money." I said.
He looked at me with murderous eyes again and told me, "it's for me to know and for you to find out." He says.

Alicia's POV

I was just finishing up work and then I received a call from my husband. I decided to answer.
"Hey honey." I answered.
"Hey baby, how's it going?" He said sounding tired.
"I'm okay, just getting through work. What's up?"
"Listen baby, I found a detective and right now he's investigating the mall. He told me that the forensic team was able to find the kind of car the kidnappers were driving."
I was feeling somewhat relieved. "That's great baby." I said with hope.
"Yeah, were getting closer."
I was happy to hear, "So what kind of car was it?"
He answered, " a Mercedes Benz van."
Of course it would be those kinds of car for kidnapping.
"Hey Listen I gotta go, I'll be home in the evening." He said.
"Okay, be careful. I love you."
"I love you too baby."

Detective Richter:
I walk inside the mall and went towards the Starbucks since that's where the victim, Mayra works. I saw two people in there working. An old lady with blonde hair and a young man.
I waited in line until it was my turn.
"Hello welcome, to Starbucks May I take your order?"
"Yes, May I have a pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream on top?"
The young man nodded, "anything else?" He asked
"Yes, I also need some information about Mayra Dominguez. I'm detective Richter and I don't know if you know, but Mayra has been missing for the past few days and I was wondering if any of you know what might've happened to her?"
The old lady shook her head. "Well, I called her because she was supposed to come in today, but since she didn't answer, I had to come in." She said rolling her eyes! Calm down lady, she's been kidnapped. Cut her some slack.
"And who might you be?" I asked.
"My name is Vicky, I'm the manager of this place." She said.
"Well Vicky, I'll have you know that Mayra has been kidnapped for ransom, so if I were you, I'd tell the detective some information. When was the last time you saw her?" I asked calmly.
She shrugged, "It was on a Friday afternoon, she came right before I left and I haven't seen her since."
I nodded. "Okay, was she with anyone when you left?"
The young man responded, "I was..."

A/N: the pic above is the Mercedes Benz that David has.