6- ᴇɢɢs

Nayoung woke up as her alarm clock rang. She got up and noticed Mark isn't on the couch but she shrugged and went downstairs.

Hearing noises from the kitchen she walked towards where their kitchen is only to see her fiance struggling with something.

"What's wro- WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" she shouted as she saw what he was doing.

"Ugh can you help me instead?" Mark whined and blushes because he was so embarrassed.

Nayoung was holding her laughter as she looked at the supposedly 'fried egg' in the pan... Without oil.

(a/n: lol what if Mark cooks for you?)

"Fine get away from that stove" Nayoung said and Mark stepped back.

She turned the stove off and removed the dry ass egg and washed the pan. After doing so, she dried it and cooked some eggs.

"Ohh.. So you need to put oil?" Mark asked and Nayoung just laughed.

"I'm sorry for laughing but wtf Mark everyone knows that if your frying something you need to put oil in first. Next time, you should let me cook" she said and Mark rubbed his nape.

"How can you be left alone with your child if you don't know how to cook. I'll teach you next time" she added.

"As if that child is still mine" he sighed.

"Why the sudden negativity Mark?" Nayoung asked while her back was facing him, still cooking breakfast.

"What if our plan never works? Or if it ever does what if she never takes me back. She might find another guy who's better than me" he replied to her.

"Oh come on Mark, that won't happen. Trust me, whatever plan we're going to make is gonna work. We'll get out of this" Nayoung said.

After a few, she turned off the stove.

"Breakfast is done" she said as she placed a plate of one egg, 3 strips of bacon and 2 pancakes in front of the boy.

They started eating and while doing so they started planning some things out.

"What if one of us say that we're already in a relationship?" Nayoung suggested.

"I am in one and they made me break up with her dummy" Mark exclaimed.

"Oh.. Right" Nayoung sighed.

"I was actually planning last night to continue on with the wedding" Mark said as Nayoung looked at him in shock.

"What?" the girl asked in confusion.

"We'll continue on with the wedding and after a few months or maybe even a year just to convince them we're actually a happy couple" Mark explained as Nayoung looked at him, interested in whatever he has to say next.

"Then one of us can 'cheat' and let's file a divorce! But of course I won't be the one who'll be doing the cheating especially if it's with Hyerin cuz clearly that ain't gonna work so maybe you'll be the one to do so" Mark said as Nayoung nodded.

"So after the marriage we'll just convince our parents that we're actually working out and after a few months or so I can start cheating on you and we'll file a divorce. Why will I cheat if we can set you up and pretend you're an abusive husband?" Nayoung said.

"Are you crazy? I might go to jail" the boy said.

"You know what we'll just figure it out as we continue on with this. Let's just see what happens" Mark added and they continued to eat.

Author's note:

I ain't dead. I had been busy with exams and some school stuff and I'm just happy that it's all done. Not to brag but I think I slayed that presentation the teacher said I was good at speaking which made me so happy and relieved. The exams were a bit hard but it's all good I managed and those school stuff like projects and programs are done I can finally update again yayyy!! Sorry if y'all are waiting and if I took so long huhu please forgive me.

Nov 21, 2019 edit:
I know filing a divorce is really hard and as to what I know it's gonna take so long in order for two married couples to separate.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie