25- ᴘᴇᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴇ + #sᴛᴀʏsᴛʀᴏɴɢᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ

"I want a dog Mark Lee!" Nayoung demanded and the latter groaned.

"You don't need a dog! You have meee!" Mark argued and Nayoung pouted.

"It's been what? Months that you have a job and you're always not here. I'm glad you found one that'll pay enough for us and our child but I feel alone and dogs are great companions. Come one Mark. Please? I can contribute I have my own money" the girl pleaded and her husband sighed.

"Fine but take good care of it. Get dressed we're going to the pet store today after lunch" he said and Nayoung smiled brightly.

She hugged him before going up to get dressed. Mark just chuckled but he's very worried. He has a child to take care of and a dog now as well.

They had lunch later that day in their favorite restaurant then after that they went to the pet shop to buy the dog of their choice. There were so many to choose from.

"I want a big and playful one" Nayoung suddenly said ignoring all those cute little puppies that Mark was looking at cutely. One even peed on his hand.

"Why not these little guys?" Mark asked and pointed at the cute little white puppies.

"I don't really like puppies. They're cute and all but I want a dog that I can cuddle and play with. A dog big enough to-" she was cut off when she saw the beautiful golden retriever.

 A dog big enough to-" she was cut off when she saw the beautiful golden retriever

"Perfect" she mumbled and went go it immediately.

Mark has got to admit. It was an adorable sight.

They've decided to buy it and on the way home they started thinking of names inside the car.

The dog was at the seat at the back. It was indeed active. Mark opened the window so the dog can stick it's head out.

"See? Isn't he adorable?" Nayoung said and gave the dog a pat.

"Did you know that golden retrievers are smart and easy to train? They can be playful but they are very gentle with children and can get along with other pets? It's not also a barker. It'll not be a watch dog anyways. It's perfect!" Nayoung explained and Mark just smiled.

"Well promise me you wouldn't get attached to it too much to the point that you'll ignore and don't love me anymore" Mark teased.

"No promises" Nayoung replied and Mark gave her a glare.

"Alright I was just joking" she added and gave him akiss on the cheek.

"Baby I'm driving. Don't distract me that much you know how you affecf me with just a single kiss" the boy said and Nayoung smirked.

"And I suppose I should guve you more later once we get home but remember you fool I'm a preggy!" Nayoung said and Mark laughed..

"Gosh you're so cute" Mark said and they both laughed.

Author's note:

How have y'all been? I hope y'all are doing great! Ridin issa bop please stream it!! All of them look so good. Our talented boys has done it again damnnnnn

Also I heard Jaemin is getting hate by this dating rumor he has with Kim Ji in. His co actress in his  drama. I think it's an effin stupid rumor! They were just sharing netflix accounts that isn't considered dating. Well it's prolly not true as well but if it is then f**k those haters! There's no hate needed! Honestly, these haters have got nothing better to do with their lives. I hope our dear Nana doesn't mind and ignore these irrelevant haters. As a Jaemin stan I want him to be happy and seeing him being hated for something breaks my heart. He's a precious gem! Such a cute and talented boiiii!

Xoxo
@hanhyunie