24- ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

A few weeks later~

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Remember all the advices i told you" The doctor said.

"We will Doctor!" Nayoung replied.

"You guys kinda remind me of another young couple who had their baby too and get their check ups here. They only have four months left before the baby is born" the doctor stated.

"Oh! Good for them!" Nayoung replied excitedly.

"Not to mention the father is also a Lee.. Maybe you guys are related to them?" the doctor asked.

"What are their names?" Mark asked, feeling that the doctor will say very familiar names.

...which he did.

"Lee Jeno and Park Hyerin? They're a really cute couple kinda like you guys but they aren't married yet. That Jeno guy took the responsibility to his child instead of leaving his girlfriend and saying typical things like he's not ready or stuff like that" the doctor once again stated.

Nayoung looked at Mark who has a bitter smile on his face which made her worried.

"No we don't know them but I'm sure they are a cute couple. We really wanna chat more but we need to go. Thanks again doctor!" Nayoung exclaimed and smiled.

"Anytime! I'll call you guys for your next appointment" The doctor said and they both agreed before heading out the clinic.

They drove to their home and the ride was silent until Nayoung decided to break it while placing her hand on Mark's thigh as a way of comforting him.

Mark sighed and smiled at Nayoung.

"I.. I just felt guilty. I wanted to be the father so bad but I couldn't" Mark said.

"You did the right thing. At least she has someone who's gonna take care of her and we will be going to Canada in a few months aren't you excited?" Nayoung asked him.

"I am. You know what? Maybe I should just stop thinking about them. I have you now and our little angel. That's all I need. But i still need to talk to them. I wanna explain myself" Mark said as he parked the car in their garage.

Mark gave her a kiss on the cheek before the two got out of their car.

"So does that mean we can't do it?" Mark asked with a grin.

"No! of course not!" Nayoung said and rushed inside.

"I'm just kidding!" Mark shouted while running after his wife.

Author's note:

A quick short update. I hope y'all are doing great oki? Thanks for sticking around even tho i always update late hehe.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie