26- ᴊᴇɴᴏ

A few weeks later~

"Hey Mark let's take him for a walk!" Nayoung said while tying their new dog on a leash.

"Sure"

Later that day~

Jeno decided to take a stroll around the park today. He often goes here to relax and have some time alone.

Sure he likes being around his girlfriend and taking care of her but a man needs some rest too okay?

There aren't many people around the park he always goes to which he loves.

Of course, he left Jaemin in charge as he was not home with Hyerin.

He sat on the bench and just looked at the beautiful view in front of him. Leaves falling from the trees, flowers everywhere and the lovely blue sky above. It has that chill vibes which Jeno absolutely loves.

A little while later a cute dog ran up to him.

"Aww hey there little fella" Jeno said and patted it.

He saw that this dog has a collar which only means that it has an owner.

"You little rascal. Why do you keep running away from me?" a girl suddenly said as she went towards Jeno and her dog.

The girl got closer and she attached the leash onto the collar.

"You have such a cute pet there" Jeno said as he looked at the unfamiliar girl infront of him.

"Thank yo-" the girl stopped talking as she stood up and saw Jeno's face.

"Nayoung I told you to hold onto him tight" a familiar voice was heard behind Jeno.

He turned around and saw someone who he least expects to see.

"M-Mark hyung?" Jeno said and Mark looked at him shocked.

"Jeno finally I get to see you I always wanna talk to you about som-" Mark was cut off by a punch on the face.

"Yup I deserve that" Mark mumbled.

"Oh you do deserve it. How dare you?! You left Hyerin for another girl? Are you insane? Did you know how sad and lonely she was when your dumbass broke up with her and never cared for the child you both made. Saying stupid shit like you aren't ready?! Fck you!" Jeno exclaimed.

He was so mad that he just wants to punch him again and again to knock some sense into him but he held back.

"Please let me explain myself" Mark stated and looked at Jeno.

"What's there to explain? It's already pretty obvious" Jeno spat and looked at the couple in front of him in disgust.

"There's a lot more to it Jeno. Let us explain please. Mark really wanted to visit you guys and talk to you but he's just waiting for the right moment" Nayoung said and looked at Jeno pleadingly.

"Fine" Jeno mumbled.

Author's note:

Typing this while my classmates are having a meeting with my teacher in zoom lol I'll join in later I'm too lazy and i haven't even showered yet I honestly look like shtttt lmao. Thank you for reading this book os almost doneeee

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie