27- ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Do you want something? Maybe a drink?" Nayoung offered Jeno as he entered the couple's home.

"No, let's just get straight to the point" Jeno told them. They all sat down on the black leather couch.

"Uhm.. We aren't really gonna be couples if it wasn't for our parents" Mark started. Jeno was surprised as his statement.

"You mean.. You guys are arranged?" Jeno asked.

"Yes. At first we were really against it knowing that I'm already in a relationship and Nayoung doesn't really want to get married yet but their family owes us so they told us this is the only solution. We tried to get out of it plenty of times but nothing really seems to work" Mark explained.

"Realizing that, Nayoung tried to get close with me but I didn't want to pay attention to her because all I want is Hyerin and our baby. My parents forced me to break up with her and pretend I didn't want the baby but the truth is i was so happy hearing that my girl is pregnant" Mark added.

"Why didn't you just tell Hyerin that? I know your parents forced you but it's not like they're watching you" Jeno asked.

"They are. They have eyes all over the place. They hired men to watch my every move especially when I go out. Just incase I go to Hyerin. My parents didn't like her as well" Mark answered. Jeno was once again stunned.

"If he doesn't get married with me he wouldn't be able to study in Canada which was his dream. He wants to study there just because he promised Hyerin a good life so when they get married everything will be perfect. Mark got everything planned out only to find out it's not gonna happen" Nayoung told the young lad beside him.

"W-well can you study in Canada now?" Jeno asked while stuttering, trying to process everything.

"Yes, but I'm not doing it for Hyerin now. I'm doing it for Nayoung. Knowing that I'm doomed if my parents finds out that I'm still seeing Hyerin I just decided to move on and started a new life with Nayoung. Also, Hyerin has been with you and I trust you. I'm glad I did. You took care of her and did everything that I was suppose to do but I didn't. When I found out you guys were dating I was happy that she moved on as well and started a new life with someone like you. I thank you for everything Jeno" Mark said with tears on his eyes. He stood up and Jeno did too. The two hugged and patted each others back. They pulled out after a few seconds.

"I promise to be there for Hyerin and be the best father of her child" Jeno said earning a smile from Mark.

"You already are Jeno" Mark replied.

After that they chatted more and kept up with each other lives. Jeno then left their home with a smile. Now he knows what really happened and it him feel relieved.

Author's note:

Aight we're almost there lol. By the way is it really bad to sleep aith wet hair? My hair is wet and im kinda sleepy but mom told me not to lay down until my hair is fully dry what am i gonna doooooo

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie