Little update on meh life | Chapter 20

Hai people! So if you read my profile you should know I am an oboe player. Tomorrow, 12/1/17, our Symphonic and Honors band is going to go to three schools in the district and perform Christmas carols for the little bean elementary students. The varsity choir is also going and I've heard that theater is also going but I have no clue. 

A little background on my school's bands. Our concert band plays at the same level and or higher than the top symphonic bands in the nation. Our symphonic (my band) band plays at the level of top honors and our Honors plays at top high school level. Our symphonic won best in show at our first actual competition at beach within reach and now holds the award of tallest trophy in the band hall. Our Honors band won Midwest last year in Chicago and will hopefully win TMEA this year in February! :D BTW our honors will be performing I believe a grade 5 and 2 grade 4s.

=====

12/2/17 I HAVE 5 DAYS TO COMPLETE 3 BIRTHDAY PRESENTS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! procrastination.... Oh yeah. I drew a picture for my blog post that we have to do like every two weeks and I drew st Basils Cathedral.

 I drew a picture for my blog post that we have to do like every two weeks and I drew st Basils Cathedral

Soooooo can I draw yet???? it took me a little less than 5 hours... I don't typically draw architecture but I got tierd of drawing humans sooooo... yeah.

-=-=-=-=-=-

MARI'S POV

"Good news! We can start your rehabilitation next week!" My doctor announced. "Great! How long do you think it'll take?" I asked closing the book I was reading. "Who knows? It varies with each person, how long they were out, mental capability, and determination." He explained flipping pages on his clipboard. From how well you managed to recover you should be good to go in about 7 years at the very least. A/N 7 YEARS IS SO UNREALISTIC BUT IT'S FOR PLOT. "7 years..." 'Anything to see Yuuri again...'

VICTOR'S POV

'Monday... Right. Yesterday was sunday...' Sitting up I looked out the window to the dark sky. Yuuri mumbled incoherently and curled up into a smaller ball beside me. "Whoops... Sorry, Yuuri!" I whispered slipping back down. "Ya know we only have like 45 minutes till we have to get up to go to school..." "Oh yeah. I know. But I like being curled up by you. You're super warm and it keeps the nightmares away." Yuuri mumbled smiling. I felt my face grow hot at the praise. "Really?" "Really!"

❄❄❄❄❄

"Hey!" Yuuri called. "Yeah. What is it?" I asked. "You slept in. We have to get going in about 20 minutes." 'School. schooool... ScHoOl!' "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I yelled jumping out of the bed. "I didn't think about it. I thought you'd notice me getting up and follow soon after..." Yuuri mumbled looking at the ground. "Sorry..." "No it's perfectly fine. It's like dragging you to the rink yesterday!" I laughed sprinting around the room throwing my clothes and shoes on. "Let's go!" I said grabbing my backpack and running to the door. "The bus' going to get here in a few minutes! We gotta make it to the bus stop!"

❄❄❄❄❄

"Eh? We got here 5 minutes early?" Yuuri said panting. We basically sprinted down here to the stop only to realize we have quite a bit of time before the bus actually gets here! "Well! At least we got some exercise in!" I laughed stretching my arms behind my head. "AH! That was fun!" I giggled. "Nothing like a good run in the morning while dragging a million pound backpack is the way to start the day!" "You're insane," Yuuri muttered straightening. "I don't know about you but I'm smaller so it's a lot harder to keep up with you!" "Oh sorry! I used to go with Chris before you were here and he's a pretty fast runner so I sometimes forget." I explained wiping the smile from my face. That probably sounded bad. I am sorry but when you have a smile on your face it's harder to be and seem sincere as when you don't have one you automatically feel more serious and businesslike. It's all psychological a smile is the sign of happiness, therefore, it produces dopamine, the chemical that makes you feel happy. Simple chemistry and biology. If ya want sometime I can explain how caffeine works! I really like chemistry. It's fun to learn about how the world around us works. I mean, Physics and astronomy aren't bad... But I prefer chemistry.

"Nah, it's cool, I understand," Yuuri mumbled looking away. 'He's resenting...' I realized. "I'm serious Yuuri. I really do forget." "Yeah, I know you do!" He snapped. I reeled back in shock. 'Why is he acting like this? It doesn't make sense!'

❄❄❄❄❄

That night I went to bed alone. Yuuri finished his homework after me. I was sitting on my bunk reading my language book when he slipped into his bed. 'He's not going to read with me?' "Hey Yuuri? You don't want to hang out?"

No reply.

"Oh... Ok... I'll let you sleep..." I said flipping off the light on my shelf. My voice sounded weird like I was choking. I probably was choking on the tears that were threatening to spill over.

YUURI'S POV

I felt bad for not answering him. He sounded so sad. I didn't want to hurt him, I was mad because he thought I was Chris. That self-centered brat. At the age of 8, you can even tell he knows some things. He portrays a sweet innocent little boy but you can see that devilish gleam in his eyes, and Victor forgot I wasn't him! How did he even make that mistake? We're so different!

'What's that noise?' It sounds like very muffled crying. 'Is that Victor?' I wondered staring into the darkness. 'Of course. Duh, it's Victor. There's no one else in this house besides mommy and father.' A few minutes go by and Victor's crying doesn't stop. I silently slid out of my bed and stood on the cold floor. My long pajamas brushing the ground beneath me. Turning I felt my way up the small wooden ladder to Victor's top bunk. "Victor?" I whisper climbing in beside him. He was huddled up against the far walls corner sniffing. "What?" He yells pushing me away. "I wanted to make sure you were ok." I said quietly returning to his side. "I didn't mean to hurt you... I was really upset... I'm really sorry." I whispered leaning against him in attempts to comfort him.

VICTOR'S POV

I shoved him pretty hard... I'm pretty mad but not at Yuuri, but at myself... It's my fault... Yuuri's now sad because of my stupid anxiety and he was mad because of my obliviousness to other's feelings.

I've never been great with social interactions... I always say the wrong things so I play the shy child even though I'm not that person. A mask. A shadow of my true self...

"... It's .... Not your faul-t" My voice broke. "I'm sorry... I can't- Do anythi-n-ng right!" I cried. "That's not true!" Yuuri cried jumping on me. "You're the best big brother I've had ever! It's my fault I got mad! I did this to you! I over reacted," "No. I shouldn't have compared you to someone else. You're a unique person," I mumbled my tears stopping. I kept my head down on my knees. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes Yuuri resting his head on my shoulder while rubbing my leg slowly in a comforting manner. I was done. Wiping my eyes a pushed him off of me and turned to face him. "Promise me one thing Yuuri," I said sternly staring him in the eyes. "Promise me. You won't let anyone tell you that you can't do what you want providing you're following the rules. You most certainly CAN'T BREAK THE LAW!" I said gripping his shoulder. I was dead serious. He can't let others tell him what to do his entire life. He's got to follow his own path....

"I promise."

"FLOWER PARTIES ARE FREAKING MANLY!" 

~Fairy Tail S3 Ep73