Chapter 21 | Birthday chapter

Happy 23 birthday to Yuzuru Hanyu. Lova ya!!! <3

Tis a crappy picture but who da heck cares right now? I was in a hurry and I have homework

It's also my band directors birthday! 

I have a concert on the 12... My friends birthday is also that day. Have a wonderful birthday! You have a concert so you have no time to celebrate and you won't get back until 10 tonight then you have school and a bunch of tests the next day!

-=+=+=+=+=+=-

MASSIVE TIME SKIP

VICTOR'S POV

It's been a few years since Yuuri came into our lives. If you saw him now I don't think you'd recognize him. He skates with me all the time now but he's not taking lessons. He says he wants this to be a thing for me but maybe one day he may start. I hope he will join me on the ice someday. He has so much talent, but he doesn't want to. I can respect that. We're both now year 6. I'm 11 and Yuuri's 8. It's almost the beginning of Winter. The season for Joy, Snow, and Giving. This will be our year.

Miss. Yuuko says that this will be the year I can enter the Juniors division for the first time! My program is super fun and I can't wait! Next year I want to see if Miss. Yuuko will let me choreograph my own program. I have a song I want to do with Yuuri once he finally enters his senior year. The song is called Aria Stamni or stay close to me. There are two movements to it a single and a duet version. I really like the songs. I also have two options for another year. In regards to love. It also has two parts. But that's a decision for a later date. Right now I need to focus on my current program.

My first comprehensive match will be in a week. I have to remain in constant focus on my program perfecting it until the last minute. Until I reach and win JGP I have to keep working hard. 

A/N Here is the short program and Free skate I want him to do for his debut

I hope that Yuuri will soon see that this could be him one day. Training hard to make his name known. To make the world see that no matter our origins we can achieve anything...

❄❄❄❄❄

A WEEK LATER

It's time. Miss. Yuuko drove me and a few other skaters over, momma and father said they'd get a front row spot. We left like 4 hours before the competition so we'd have enough time to get there and I'd have time to warm up and change. Granted Miss. Yuuko said to just wear my costume under my normal yoga pants and jacket. I got this neat red and white jacket with RU embroidered over the front. I love it! It's really big on me but Miss. Yuuko reckons I'll grow into it so, for now, we can just roll up the sleeves. I can't really say it's comfortable to wear both at once. My costume has long sleeves so it's super hot. Not fun. It's extremely annoying to be hot or cold. I've always hated the heat, to be honest. How do you people do it? IT'S TO HOT IF IT'S HIGHER THAN 25 C! (77 F) I can't deal with this... I'm so glad it's cold in the rink.