Chapter 23-24 | Birthday specials

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARMA AKABANE AND VICTOR NIKIFOROV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side note from after writing: It's apparently also Levi's birthday...

In honor of their double birthday, this shall be a double update, to be honest. There will be two chapters in this part! Congrats on being loyal and thanks for the 100+ Votes!

Oh, wait.........

Georgi's birthday is tomorrow. Oh well... In honor of that, I thought I'll share about myself and my 'mysterious' past... How that relates... Well, Georgi's past was a little obscure as well as mine so I thought I should clear up some things about my past as well as explaining anything I could find about Georgi's past.

=====

YUURI'S POV

What do you really do when your brother, who's done so much for you, just suddenly goes into an anxiety attack. What do you do? Run and get help? Stay and help? Panic? Remain calm? I chose to do the thing I thought would be the best for Victor. Remain calm and get help before he has a chance to relapse. That. Would be bad.

Stepping into the medics office I noticed how unnaturally clean it was. I get it, normally Doctor's offices and clinics are pristine with absolutely no rubble anywhere. But this. This. Was OBSESSIVE! Crouching down to look at the counter I scanned over the surface. Not a single speck of dust within sight. Not even on the small portable fan in the corner. What the heck man! Who keeps things like this all the time? "What is it brat?" A voice snapped. A curtain was thrown back as a lanky man slunk out. A bored face was stretched across his features. "Oh... Sorry. My brother had an anxiety attack and we need someone to see if he's ok," I quickly explained looking around. I say he's in his early 30s. He's pretty grumpy but I bet he's a nice person if you can get to know him. "Tch whatever kid. Who knows, he could be perfectly fine and this could be a huge waste of time or a chance to hone my skills of lecturing and chastising why people need to get freaking treatment!" He said grabbing a small bag. "Aspirin... Bandages... Flashlight... Benadryl........" He stopped pausing his packing. "Kid your parents here?" "Huh sure my mother's here." "Has he taken any medicine since the attack?" He kept pushing. Throwing in some medicine that he was holding. "I gave him some aspirin and water when he went under but that's all he's had that I'm aware off..." I muttered shifting. "Ok. Let's go brat." The 'nurse' or 'doctor' muttered opening the door for me. Slipping past as quickly as I could I watched as he closed the door and flipped the small sign on the door. Wait. Sign. How did I even miss that? "Tch let's go brat!" the man said turning around. "Sorry, sir!"  

 The sound of my pattering feet alerted mama to our presence. She instantly stood up to greet the doctor. "Thank you for coming. My son hasn't been an bother has he?" She asked dipping her head politely. "This kid?" He laughed ruffling my hair before setting his bag down in front of Victor. "Hardly. What's your name kid?" "Uh. I'm Victor." Opening his bag I noticed everything was neatly packed despite him throwing everything in at a moments notice. He wasn't exactly graceful when he did it... Scrambling to stand by mama I looked at him in confusion. 'So he really is nice? Maybe he just doesn't like kids?' How could he be so cold one moment then happy another? "Well, Victor, right now I'm going to ask some questions. I hope you don't mind the questions that I'm going to ask they may be personal. Is that ok?" he asked settling down on the ground. "I may also be filling out some forms and I hope you don't mind if I write down some of your answers?" "No... It's perfectly fine I don't mind at all. Ask away!" Victor laughed settling back against the wall.

VICTOR'S POV

  "Ok. So I want you to be as honest as possible when answering these questions ok? This'll determine what medications I prescribe to you and if you skate again today or for the rest of the week.... Month.... Year... lifetime..." "Lifetime? Is that really realistic?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I guess not!" He laughed pulling out his pen and highlighters. "So can you explain to me what happened? What caused the attack. You don't have to tell me everything word for word. It may cause you to relapse but it may also help you from going into another attack from the same reason." The man explained calmly. "I do not claim to be a therapist or psychologist, but I am here to help diagnose you and keep you from going into similar attacks that could harm you even more than this one did, maybe even kill you." I don't know this man at all but I feel I could trust him. He knows what he's doing unlike me. He's got to have a pretty good degree in order to have this position so there's no way he's not certified. There's also those consumer protection laws or something like that that protect people's rights. AN so... I don't know how it works in communist countries but this is how it kinda works in the USA