Chapter 25 | Another birthday...

My peeps on amino have reminded me once again of a birthday... Guong Hong Ji. Happy birthday. 1/7/18

MARIS POV
Therapy's the hardest thing I've done but if it means seeing Yuuri again I will gladly do this for him. Mother and Father would have wanted me too. After everything they did for us this is the last thing I can do for them. As a final gift for them. I can do this. For Yuuri, mom, and dad too.

I can walk on my own now but m required to carry a cane just in case. They say that I'm progressing well but ill still need the 7 years no matter how well it's going. I cant stay here that long Yuuri's already been on his own for 5 years... I can't leave him like this.

"Doctor... can you do something for me?" I had never asked about locating Yuuri but I need to know... "Mari, what is it. We don't have time for these things. My main priority is getting you rehabilitated and back into the outside world. But what is it?" He sighed setting his clipboard down. "Sorry ill try to make it quick. I have a brother, Yuuri, I don't know what happened to him after my parents passed. I haven't heard from him or about him in 5 years. I was wondering if maybe you could tell me anything about him? Please?" I implored. "Fine, I'll see what I can dig up. A reward for you doing so well." He murmured. "I think we should be done for today. I'll try to get this information up as soon as possible. See you tomorrow?" "yes, sir!" I called gathering my bag. "oh yeah his full name?" my doctor asked turning around. "Yuuri with two u's Katsuki" I replied turning around. "Ok thank you, we'll begin looking for him."

VICTOR'S POV
Well, can't say I'm not annoyed by these turn of events. I missed my first competition score. I won't let Yuuri, Miss. Yuuko or momma tell me what my score is. I don't want to know unless I hear it for myself. I guess I'll know tomorrow after the free skate. Father couldn't make it but when momma called him he rushed over as fast as possible. Apparently, he almost got fired for doing so until he explained. I didn't mean to be such a bother to them.

We met up at the ER. Miss. Yuuko's car was bigger and had a long seat for me to lay on. Yuuri went with mama. As we walked into the ER together Yuuri ran up to meet me. "Here you are!" he gasped. "The doctors planning to see you in about 10 minutes! But until then, you need to sit down! You want to skate tomorrow right? We cant have you passing out again!" he laughed pulling me gently over to the chairs. "No, that'd be really bad!" I giggled sitting down. Laughing, Yuuri took the seat next to me.

"Виктор Никифоров! Dr. Erwin is ready to see you," a nurse called. All 5 of us stood and followed her through the door to the back. Leading us into an examination room I took a seat on the examination table. Looking down I noticed Yuuri struggling to get up on the table. Laughing, I hoped down to help him up before hopping back up myself. The nurse came back over, wrapping a cuff around my upper arm. "I'm going to take your blood pressure real quick. If you feel like you're going to pass out please tell me immediately! This may be a bit cold!" She warned placing her stethoscope under the cuff. Shivering as the cold metal met my skin I sat patiently as she inflated the cuff before watching a small timer. Eventually, the long minute passed and she unwrapped the cuff from around my arm. "Everything seems normal with your pulse!" She announced. "Dr. Erwin will be here in a minute," she murmured walking to a counter. "Here. You'll need to put this on. If you'll step out to give him a minute to change you can re-enter in a moment." she said leading Miss. Yuuko, father, and momma out. Yuuri decided to stay and help me. Helping me remove my jacket and sweatpants was not as big of an issue as it would seem but getting out of my costume was a big issue. I had to unzip a zipper on the back then remove the shirt before I could remove my pants. Standing in the center of the room in my underwear, I watched calmly as Yuuri picked up the hospital gown they had given me. Putting it on I waited as Yuuri tied it closed.