Inai Ni Yami ((An Original Story)) Chapter 8

**Quick shout out!!!! (( haven't done this in a while)) To the awesomesly awesome @PandorE for always commenting. XD**

VOTE... over there ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 8

"Hime, we just have to walk one more block and we'll be able to see what's wrong with you. Just walk and cooperate, god damn it!" Kagami pulled at my arms using a lot of energy by the looks of it. Though at the moment, I couldn't quite call her Kagami anymore. The two girls had rid themselves of their red haired Dorei Appearances after the HolloRoid announcement from father and 'I.' Kagami's hair was white and cut short in a bob. Her face was filled with sharp features; high cheekbones, cold grey eyes and full red lips. Her form and figure were much the same of her previous form, but there were some small differences when you looked at her chest.

And then Barajou. Her hair was midnight, shining brilliantly, just like the stars made the sky glow. Her green eyes were replaced with a violet so piercing that it made me want to look away. But I couldn't. Her skin was a perfect tan that glowed despite there not being a light in sight. As for me, I became 'Kagami'- though a better way of saying that was that I was changed into a form that looked much like Kagami's old one.

But my body was still numb; eyes kept looking behind to the HolloRoid to see if he, if I, was still on the screen. Of course, I wasn't able to see anything because we were in an alleyway, but I tried to see anyway. Something in me absolutely needed to see that again, to connect to the me on the screen. And some other part of me was already fading away into the white oblivion I hated so much.

It was like I wasn't even myself anymore. Being split into two. Everything was out of place to me; nothing made sense at all, even the words Kagami would say to me. The white fog slowly closing around me had already blotted out most of my senses, leaving only my sight in the real world while the rest of me lay in wait in the white world.

And then, with an audible pop, I was fully there, laying on the white nothingness. I took a breath before feeling around myself for the rest of my body's awareness. Because I couldn't be sure if every part of me was here or not.

Black hair, long and stringy floated above me, followed by a pale, beautiful face. Molten red eyes looked down at me and pale lips opened up to reveal two sharp canine teeth. I noticed she was also wearing an older model of the LyoLyte suit, one that looked more like the army clothes worn above by the humans. It was baggy and the color was a creamy green that went through other shades at the same time. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of me.

"Are you a virus?" Her hand shot out too fast for me, the movement stiff but swift, and grabbed a hold of my collar, lifting me off the ground easily despite the difference in our height and weight. Those red eyes flashed, just like a Mecka-Kikai's. But that was the least of my worries. What was going on here? It was the first time I'd ever seen another person here, much less here anything. Wait, did that mean I could...?

"N-no! I'm not a virus or anything!" Thank god I have my voice back! Still stuttering like mad, I tried to pull her vise-like grip away from my collar but she was too strong. "I'm just... a Kurai, you know? Isn't this- isn't this my subconscious or something?" I looked around, surprised when shelves and shelves slid into the white world around us, until it was the only thing I saw. There was no more white.

The girl narrowed her eyes, which had switched to a more yellow color. "Follow me," she said, and for some reason unknown to me, my legs began to walk forward, right behind the girl. I felt myself freak a little as I fought the weird compulsion like voice but it was like my legs were robots, connected to a mechanical machine that didn't listen to my commands at all.