The Scarf (Adrienette)

Marinette was walking towards the bakery when she heard Adrien calling her name. "Marinette, wait up!"

"A-A-Adrien! Hi?" Marinette stuttered, turning around to face her crush. Suddenly, said crush wrapped his arms around her. Marinette flushed a bright red.

"Thank you. For the scarf."

"It's fine... but how did you find out?"

"You stitched your name into it, like the hat for Father's contest. But why not tell me you made it? I thought my father finally gave me a better gift." Adrien started looking sadder the more he spoke.

"I... you seemed so happy that it was from your father and I didn't want to ruin that." Adrien hugged her again.

"You are an amazing person. I'm glad we're such good friends."

In the bushes, Alya facepalmed.

"Dude." Nino groaned.

"When will Adrienette happen?" Alya wondered.

Meanwhile, Adrien had laughed. "I'm kidding Marinette. You're more than a friend."

Alya looked up from where she had smashed her face into the dirt.

"Then what am I?" Marinette smiled in a way that told Adrien she was messing with him.

"Would you possibly be my girlfriend?" Adrien grinned at Marinette.

"Would you possibly ask?" Marinette sassed, the stuttering she usually had when she was around Adrien disappeared. Maybe because Adrien had asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, would you please be my girlfriend?" Adrien asked, rubbing the back of his neck, not used to being put on the spot like this. "What that good enough?"

"I suppose it was. And yes, I will be your girlfriend."

"Does that mean, as your boyfriend, I get bakery privileges?"

Marinette laughed. "How did I know you would ask that?"

"But do I get bakery privileges?"

"I guess so."

"And what do you think of the name Hugo?" Marinette nearly choked on air. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing at all."

"That's good. Should we go?" Adrien held his hand out to Marinette and she took it. They walked towards the bakery together. "One more thing."

"Yeah, Adrien?" Marinette turned to Adrien. Her eyes widened when Adrien leaned down slightly and kissed her. When he pulled away they were both blushing.

Alya and Nino started quietly cheering after Marinette and Adrien walked inside the bakery.

"Ship it!" Alya shouted.

"Not just friends!" Nino starting dancing, quite awkwardly because they were still crouched behind a bush. The two of the high fived.

"Our children have grown up." Alya pretended to wipe her tears and Nino facepalmed at her. They both started laughing.